Do you think...

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
Pacemaker Kid89

Do you think that someone in Japan, like a contact that you kno, or get to kno..send u a lets say non GT-R or any GT R34 skyline coupe and send it over? Sure many of you are asking WTF? why would he wanna do that...well i dont really kno..i kno that the R34 is a sexy lil thing and that well maybe if possbile could i put in the any of the RB25+t or TT engines in it? sure this would reqire work and yes i dont have any cash for this, let alone a job or lisense..but for somereaons this car like grabs like Mike Jackson grabbing a boy a day camp....... and maybe you think the price would be like under 20Gs i mean i found R33s (most likely get if i can afford it..yes i am optomistic as you can see for my age) for 15K but i mean would a girl, let alone anyone kno if the thing would be fast if i slap on a body kit? not a clue i hope this sisnt a pointless post to anyone here...i mean i am getting a job in a few months and well i am, saving some cash now..and yes once more about the optomistic thing but hey..we all have dreams...but with the new skyline GT-R comming out in a few years i think that prices will go down for someone my age to afford one

thanx for readin...

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

grammar check, we need that feature, seriously. As best as I could deduce from your post you are suggesting importing a GTS-T. The hurdles are the same just the price is lower. As to your suggestion of faking the funk to pretend to be a superior car, that is queer, I mean like Liberace gay man There is nothing wrong with the non gtrs, I would be proud to roll one, oh wait I have and do. Now when someone badges it up as an R that's totally h0m0 and I clown on them because anybody who knows what they are looking at will know it ain't an R even if you weld on R fenders and throw an intercooler in the front. I can tell blindfolded just by sitting in one and shutting the door, it has a totally different sound and feeling. be proud of whatever you drive, it's yours, you paid for it. If your girl spreads because she likes your car you should seriously look for more quality women, tramps are a waste of time. A true man can get laid rollin a chevette with four donut spares.

R34 Ts are going for about 10-20K on the car lots right now, not a bad deal. They should have been the last Skyline IMO, the concepts for the new R look lame an the V35 is a nice car but it isn't a Skyline, I refuse to acknowledge it as such. As a G35 I like it though.

Pacemaker Kid89

Alright I wont like put GT-R badges but like cooler body kits and such. Also, sorry about the spelling and such, I was doign this very quick last night before I went to bed. But pretty much all I want to do is to get a GT-S put some nice body kit on it, and do some engine mods, some ICE (not the cold stuff, as I realied people think that). I think that, my ideas wouldnt be that hard to do now, but IMO...the new skyline is a discrace with its looks...damn G35 And another thing, new skyline should not same the platform (FM) as the 350Z..doesnt make sense..should be very different...what is this world comming to?

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

modularity, it cuts costs. It makes for great ecomomy in building the cars but I am in agreement that the platforms for the two should be seperate even if the engines are the same. The GTS-Ts are by no means "settling" and the R34 is a damned sharp looking car, even in four-door trim. If you can get your hands on one I think you will like it as much as you think you will

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”