CHATROOM: OWN ANYTHING ELSE ASIDE FROM A ROGUE?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
ImStricken06
Car: 2008 Rogue(sold)
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

I just want to give our great NICO/Rogue members a spot to showcase anything else they are driving, moding, or willing to share. A spot that we can have to further share idea's & collaborate on topics & mods that can prove useful to/on our Rogues. Pretty much - this a spot for us Rogue members to further strengthen our friendship with anything else we own! SO LETS SEE THOSE 'OTHER' CARS AND ANY MODS!
RDub2k4 where you at, with your Lancer! Kerton where you are with your Kia? :chuckle: :rotfl

Ms.ImStricken's current ride: 2010 G37s Coupe 6mt

putting Ms.ImStricken TO WORK! lol

rdub2k4
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue S Special Edition
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS

Yessir, my Lancer :) Replaced my Boosted 2000 Cavalier (Eaton M45 Supercharger, 6-8PSI, 220whp). Fun little car. Spun a #3 rod bearing at 150k miles, so sold it for the Lancer :)

225/40 Tires stretched across 9.5" Wheels.

Debadged rear shot.

Silver CF wrapped interior (Headunit is now in the Rogue)

Not much done to her. She's almost stock. Lowered on Tein S. Tech springs. Varrstoen ES221 18x9.5 +30 wheels. 5% rear tinted windows, 35% front (Texas law). Lancer Evolution front license plate mount. Blacked out front bumper. 5000k HID headlights. Fiberglass eyelids. Hifonics BXi 606 amplifier. 10" Rockford Fosgate HE subwoofer (temporary).

I need to step my game up on the Rogue :P But hey, she's got the headunit now with the factory backup cam working. And soon my old 18's from the Lancer.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

yo im dying to move out to TX any advice?

rdub2k4

Stay away from where I live lol. San Angelo is a small city, about to get hit by the oilfield boom. This means everything's about to go sky high.... Just like Midland/Odessa. hopefully it doesn't but that's the norm for oil towns.

San Antonio is nice. I like it there a lot. It's big but not extreme like the DFW area.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

rdub2k4 wrote:Stay away from where I live lol. San Angelo is a small city, about to get hit by the oilfield boom. This means everything's about to go sky high.... Just like Midland/Odessa. hopefully it doesn't but that's the norm for oil towns.

San Antonio is nice. I like it there a lot. It's big but not extreme like the DFW area.
i know nothing about TX. i just want to find a nice place thats away from illegals & thugs. something thats not expensive either.

rdub2k4

ImStricken wrote:
rdub2k4 wrote:Stay away from where I live lol. San Angelo is a small city, about to get hit by the oilfield boom. This means everything's about to go sky high.... Just like Midland/Odessa. hopefully it doesn't but that's the norm for oil towns.

i know nothing about TX. i just want to find a nice place thats away from illegals & thugs. something thats not expensive either.
San Antonio man. It's a nice place. Suburbs are real nice and there's plenty to do there. I hope to move us to San Antonio in a few years.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

very interesting. is S.A. slower paced?
do you know anything about auston?

rdub2k4

Austin is surprisingly small. To me at least. It's pretty chill there as well. I've only been to 6th street a handful of times but that's about it.

It's hard for me to judge "pace" of a city due to where I live. San Angelo is very conservative and small. We don't even have a Hooters here for crying out loud :P

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

rdub2k4 wrote:Austin is surprisingly small. To me at least. It's pretty chill there as well. I've only been to 6th street a handful of times but that's about it.

It's hard for me to judge "pace" of a city due to where I live. San Angelo is very conservative and small. We don't even have a Hooters here for crying out loud :P
i really appreciate that! :)

rdub2k4

Ahh. You might like Angelo then. lol. I mean, it's nice here don't get me wrong, but it's a little weird with pricing. Houses are expensive, and the real nice ones are away from the main part of town. I'm renting a 2 bed 1 bath right now, $750/mo! One of the reasons I'm trying to get on the local PD here. Need to finish my personal history statement now that I think about it...

I can drive around the whole city in no time. We have a Loop that wraps around.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

rdub2k4 wrote:Ahh. You might like Angelo then. lol. I mean, it's nice here don't get me wrong, but it's a little weird with pricing. Houses are expensive, and the real nice ones are away from the main part of town. I'm renting a 2 bed 1 bath right now, $750/mo! One of the reasons I'm trying to get on the local PD here. Need to finish my personal history statement now that I think about it...

I can drive around the whole city in no time. We have a Loop that wraps around.
well well well! lol get me in, and a foot in the door, and ill fix your cars for free forever!!!

dude i paid $1200/month for a 1 bedroom apartment in NJ. dont even start with your 750....... 750... pffft- lucky bastard lol

followingnfront
Car: 2017 Maxima S

I do not have another car aside from the Rogue because I traded my 06 Accord for the Rogue, however, in 3 years when my lease is up, Im going to strongly consider a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel!

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

followingnfront wrote:I do not have another car aside from the Rogue because I traded my 06 Accord for the Rogue, however, in 3 years when my lease is up, Im going to strongly consider a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel!
i am a HUGE fan of diesel. but i wouldn't buy a dodge product :gapteeth: (or any American product for that fact)

followingnfront

ImStricken wrote:
followingnfront wrote:I do not have another car aside from the Rogue because I traded my 06 Accord for the Rogue, however, in 3 years when my lease is up, Im going to strongly consider a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel!
i am a HUGE fan of diesel. but i wouldn't buy a dodge product :gapteeth: (or any American product for that fact)
Well there arent very many American cars Id get over a Honda, etc either (I do have a soft spot for the CTS though) but the new Jeep GC has proven to be pretty reliable, especially by Chrysler's standards, and this thing's ability off road is just crazy. Its built on the Mercedes ML chassis and uses the same CRD diesel engine that our Mercedes (Sprinter) ambulances use where I work. Its bigger and more rugged than the Rogue and can go 700 miles on a tank... Nuts

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

followingnfront wrote: Well there arent very many American cars Id get over a Honda, etc either (I do have a soft spot for the CTS though) but the new Jeep GC has proven to be pretty reliable, especially by Chrysler's standards, and this thing's ability off road is just crazy. Its built on the Mercedes ML chassis and uses the same CRD diesel engine that our Mercedes (Sprinter) ambulances use where I work. Its bigger and more rugged than the Rogue and can go 700 miles on a tank... Nuts
trust me i am not impressed with Chrysler, or their standards. they consistently get voted the worst car, currently. and the 700miles on a tank depends on how many gallons it holds. they try and trick you by leaving that out ;) heck, i could make the rogue go 1000miles on a tank of fuel, if it held 30 gallons LOL

followingnfront

ImStricken wrote:
followingnfront wrote: Well there arent very many American cars Id get over a Honda, etc either (I do have a soft spot for the CTS though) but the new Jeep GC has proven to be pretty reliable, especially by Chrysler's standards, and this thing's ability off road is just crazy. Its built on the Mercedes ML chassis and uses the same CRD diesel engine that our Mercedes (Sprinter) ambulances use where I work. Its bigger and more rugged than the Rogue and can go 700 miles on a tank... Nuts
trust me i am not impressed with Chrysler, or their standards. they consistently get voted the worst car, currently. and the 700miles on a tank depends on how many gallons it holds. they try and trick you by leaving that out ;) heck, i could make the rogue go 1000miles on a tank of fuel, if it held 30 gallons LOL
25 gallon tank and 30mpg highway... Thats better than the crappy 24-ish highway miles I get in my Rogue... And according to MSN autos, the 2012-2013 JGC is ranked #4 in midsize SUVs.... And reliability played a part in the surveys.
My Dad owned a 1998 Dodge Intrepid ES from new and it was a good car. Chrysler as a whole imo is not to be trusted I agree with you, but I think there have been a few good eggs over the years

Yev
Car: Nissan Rogue

I own a mountain bike (not motor bike). Does that count? LOL :D

rdub2k4

New pics, ahhh! :woot:

9.5" wheels on a Lancer :P

:mike :mike :mike :mike

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

I LOVE THAT BAND-AID LOL

rdub2k4

lol thanks man.

I did something, not sure if I like it....

lol

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

rdub2k4 wrote:lol thanks man.

I did something, not sure if I like it....

lol
remind me a PAC-SUN ad

rdub2k4

lol.

here's a shot of it after I finished wrapping it.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

rdub2k4 wrote:lol.

here's a shot of it after I finished wrapping it.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

match the car, and do carbon fiber wrap - BUT spray them down with clear coat! ;) you'll thank me later:

without clear coat:

(this is just being 'thought of' by tuners)

rdub2k4

lmfao! that is just crazy haha. At least mine is 1 piece of Vinyl :P

Qashqai

Your car looks good. When I was looking for a compact SUV, I have to make a decision between RVR and Rogue (Iknow Outlander is more comperable with Rogue). For design, RVR is more beautiful than Rogue.

How did you make the lug nuts blue? they can't be LED, are they just paint?

rdub2k4

Qashqai wrote:Your car looks good. When I was looking for a compact SUV, I have to make a decision between RVR and Rogue (Iknow Outlander is more comperable with Rogue). For design, RVR is more beautiful than Rogue.

How did you make the lug nuts blue? they can't be LED, are they just paint?
They are muteki close end blue lugs.

If I did carbon fiber on the mirrors, they would be Silver di-noc like my interior. I wanted something obnoxious for the outside to catch your eye, besides the subtle black/silver.

wheels will be coated Teal soon though. After that, I may remove the stickerbomb. :)

Jerry98vert
Car: 08 Rogue 98 Cobra

I have a 98 mustang cobra, engine swap was put in by me an and an old friend.

rdub2k4

Very nice! Details on the motor swap?

Qashqai

Jerry98vert wrote:old friend.
one day, I will have an old friend that will help me to swap a car engine...one day...

Return to “Rogue Forum”