Do you like Fun, or good talk?

Musicians and music-related topics are all right here in the Music Room.
driftneil
Car: A pile of cars.

If this is wrong, please delete or move as necessaryWhats up EVERYBODY? This is Neil....DriftNeil, to be exact. Our record label has just started a new radio show, that has the most amazing music EVER, and amazing talk to boot! I know most of you have heard from me one way or the other, and if not open your damn ears. I have tons to say, and have a great crew to cover anything I cant. We have an amazing DJ, that plays the best old school rap you have ever heard, and some you never have. I know I have you interested, so lets get the web address in to your skulls.......

RAPFOREVER.com is the name of our domain, and "SENSI STARR SECOND HAND SMOKE SESSION, SUNDAYS AT SIX" :yesnod is the name of the show. Its hosted by Annonamess on the wheels of steel (actually a laptop of steel for now), Fredrick "Baron" Hanslik as the second in command, and yours truly hosting.....Neil "No Eyes" Wolf.

Show some love, at least for the music, if not for a fellow Nico member. Plus we will have prizes, and lots of contests for you hip hop heads. Let see where your heads are at.....

RAPFOREVER.COM
SENSI STARR SECOND HAND SMOKE SESSION, SUNDAYS AT SIX
Music for life...

And yes, we are looking for sponsors....So if you want to get your name out there, help us with ours as well.
Thanks to everybody, see you soon.

driftneil

Any questions, comments, or shat talk is emplored......I like banter.
We also take requests. Thanks for looking

driftneil

This sunday from 6-8pm on rapforever.com

driftneil

driftneil wrote:This sunday from 6-8pm on rapforever.com
Somebody say something......call me a jerk for being the only one talking......I dont care :gotme

Return to “The Music Room”