do you drift?

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
Aries
Car: LT1 240SS

look at it this way...I have an all out drag car.a lot of horses, and killer torque.I took it out to our local drift meet and had a blast.

Whatever you're trying to do with the car, just go out and have fun.If you're worried about something breaking when you're doing something, either do it and see if it breaks, or simply don't do it and never get the experience.

Personally, I find drifting a nice change over from the normal straight line battles.

ca18det_boy

If anyone is in the KCK/MO area and wants to come out to play let me know and I'll show you a very fun spot.

chmercer

anyone know any spots in the austin tx area? i cant find a damn thing thats not off of a main road :(

n00b240
Car: '03 6MT

man do you have aim, msn? best place i can think of is the dell parking lot and the surrounding area

Japican
Car: s13 (crashed) '03 wrb rex

My dad used to race w/ an old school celica and the best way he teaches me to drift and gain complete control of my car is in open parkin lots in fresh snow.

He jus taught me Heel Toe!

chmercer

aim is BigMacHomeSlice, dont really use msn. hit me up sometime

nightwalker
Car: 240sx

what's drifting?

JustinStrife
Car: '99 FRC. 402, Vortech T-Trim @ 12psi = 706rwhp/621rwtq

Ehh... Umm.. I don't wanna even try answering that question lol

joke or not :D

crypt2k
Car: cars, women, what else.

I am the master of the Insane Backwards Reverse Drift!!!

BB Turbo
Car: 2007 Nissan Titan KC, 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe

nightwalker wrote:what's drifting?

:thinker

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....nding

drifter sx
Car: the usual

you're new at this i see :rolleyes

ummm.. [aright im doin my best not to throw my computer thru the wall] but try SEARCHING... other than that i dont know what else to say that wont be extremely vulgar and profane.. good luck with that man

slidewaysS14
Car: drifting

another good teaching tool for drifting is the video " the drift bible" it teaches 6 methods and shows ways for diffrent cars like mid engine or under powered cars.... of cousre the guy is running thru a race course at 80mph but it still teaches good techniques...

nightwalker
Car: 240sx

hehehe, just to let you guys in, I've had my 240 a little over three years, she sports... Tein HE coilovers, rear subframe bushing inserts, rear upper camber arms, front & rear strut bar, msd ignition, exedy clutch, hks filter on generic ebay intake, simpson 5 point harness, aftermarket JDM steering wheel with steering boss spacer, 10 different wheels, and bent frame from jumping a curb while drifting. :D

JustinStrife
Car: '99 FRC. 402, Vortech T-Trim @ 12psi = 706rwhp/621rwtq

Aight I was hoping/thinking that was a joke. :D Good to know I was right.

chandler
Car: 91 civic hb & 96 S14

Dirt track racing on pavement. :thumbup

Toad[^_^]

chandler wrote:Dirt track racing on pavement. :thumbup

:thinker Anybod in the Dallas area no a good drift spot?

prman89
Car: fixing and improving things

hey whats up i just got my 240sx to be street leigle as far as plates title and city sticker go. but and way i took it for a spin and since there is a little bit of snow on the groung i decided since im kinda used to sliding in a ff to try a little power slide in a fr. i put the car in 2nd gear slow down for the turn so that i can bail if i have too and i slid the rear end around real nice. im not going to try to go full out and drift just yet. i need to get to know how the car reacts under certin conditions. i now know how it reacts in snow. but i have yet to drive it in dry or rainny weather. if any one can tell me i would like to see the infamous drift video aka the drift bible. if any one can tell me where i can get one i would be vary much appricate it. until next time the only way to drive is sideways.

crzycav86
Car: 93 240sx KAT

nightwalker wrote:hehehe, just to let you guys in, I've had my 240 a little over three years, she sports... Tein HE coilovers, rear subframe bushing inserts, rear upper camber arms, front & rear strut bar, msd ignition, exedy clutch, hks filter on generic ebay intake, simpson 5 point harness, aftermarket JDM steering wheel with steering boss spacer, 10 different wheels, and bent frame from jumping a curb while drifting. :D

**** dude. You have all that stuff, and you don't know what drifting is??? :D.. j/p....:D

drifter sx
Car: the usual

nightwalker wrote:hehehe, just to let you guys in, I've had my 240 a little over three years, she sports... Tein HE coilovers, rear subframe bushing inserts, rear upper camber arms, front & rear strut bar, msd ignition, exedy clutch, hks filter on generic ebay intake, simpson 5 point harness, aftermarket JDM steering wheel with steering boss spacer, 10 different wheels, and bent frame from jumping a curb while drifting. :D

heh, good one, ya had me goin ;) sounds like a sweet setup man, congrats

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”