Differential Bushing Dimensions

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
oxyleak

Need help guys. I crawled under my 2011 QX56 trying to isolate a low pitched vibration between 65-70mph and I noticed when the truck was up on stands I could move the differential by rotating the wheels back and forth. I have owned BMW's and diff mounts have always been a problem with those so I have experience in knowing how tight they should be. I should not be able to move the diff and mounts just from manual force on the wheels against the tranny in park.

Nissan does not sell the bushings for the new style QX or the updated Armada. I have to buy the entire subframe. I find it hard to believe that Nissan used different diff bushings from the ones they have been using in the 2004+ models.

What I need is for members to give me the OD, ID and length of the rear differential bushings in the pre-2011 QX or pre-2016 Armada. I am guessing that they will be the same but I am hoping to confirm this with the board before I order them. OD and ID should be an easy measure since they can be measured from the back of the subframe and if I can't get length no problem - shouldn't be that important anyway.

Thanks in advance - Jeff

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”