Diagnostic Scan Tool

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
fdragos
Car: 2011 Infiniti FX30d S Premium

Hello everyone !

I own an Infiniti FX37 and I am lookinf for a OBD2 diagnostic scan tool. I want to be able to read and erase the error codes.

Please note that I'm planning to update the car with a newer QX70 or QX80 and I want to make sure that the tool will work on newer models.

What tools do you recommend?

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Most off-the-shelf scanners have that ability, starting at 20 bucks and going up. I like the ones that show the systems check as well as reading and clearing codes. Mine is an older Innova, looks like a 3030 model. I forget the cost, but it was not the most nor least expensive. I like it. Friends and co-workers who borrow it like it.

OBD-3 isn't out yet (that I am aware of), I think any OBD-2 is what you want for now and the near future.

nuck

www.auteltech.com. Its cheap and Chinese but it works.

tc466

Search obd2 bluetooth scanner on ebay. Got mine a couple of years ago for $9. Bluetooth to your phone or tablet using "Torque" app available in app store for free or a $5 version with no ads. Great real time parameters and check and clear codes.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”