DFW - NEED 05+ PATHFINDER HELP

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
jasontamu

DFW - NEED 05+ PATHFINDER HELPHi,

I Know this is a stretch, but im looking to see if someone in the DALLAS/FT. WORTH AREA that has an 05+ pathfinder would be willing to let me take measurements/pics, etc of the hatch area of their pathfinder.

would need to remove some of the back hatch trim plastics.You can remove the back plastics yourself so i don't mess with your pathfinder other than measuring and pictures. I can provide some beers/pizza, etc, while we work in my garage - shouldnt take long...help a fellow wheeler out....

- I'm working on a project to make the Xterra rear hatch glass open just like the pathfinder.

i already have a custom boat windshield company willing to make the new rear glass and most parts already sourced.

OR:

if anyone knows of a junk yard that has a dead pathfinder, or connections with a dealership where this can also be accomplished let me know..........i have called tons of junk yards and no one has a 05+ pathy....

ill check back on the forum occasionally, but my email is provided.

[email protected]- J

jasontamu

ANyone? im willing to pay if i need too....

-j

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Moved to the regional forum for more views

jasontamu

thanks!

anyone??

also, anyone know of any local dfw body shops i can call that might be able to let me check out a pathy they are repairing? etc...

antoher long shot..-j

Return to “Southwest Region”