Details on what the "1.8 SL Sport Package" is?

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
Kermee

I've been playing with the Nissan USA's website building a Nissan Versa 5-door and there are references to a "1.8 SL Sport Package" in certain configurations but it's not one of the available options. Does anyone know what it is?

My gut feeling is that the Sport Package is only going to be available on the 4-door later this fall and not the 5-door but was curious what it might include on the 4-door.

I tried to put a refundable deposit on one today at a local-dealership but the "New Car" manager which has the allocation list wasn't in and the sales-guy said he had to call me tomorrow. Apparently out of 5 they are receiving in two weeks, 3 of them have deposits down and only two are left on the first shipment.

Cheers,Kermee

penpen-commander

no, it's available for the hatch.only problem is, it's not really available.... yet.

it's complicated.they have the package, but not the parts.

Kermee

penpen-commander wrote:no, it's available for the hatch.only problem is, it's not really available.... yet.

it's complicated.they have the package, but not the parts.
You're right. I was able to score a 2007 Nissan Versa brochure at one of the dealers. The Sport Package says (late availability):

* Fog lights* Unique front and rear fascia* Lower-body side sill extensions* Rear Roof Spoiler

I've got my name down on a black/charcoal 1.8 SL CVT Versa coming in a few weeks.

Cheers,Kermee

Return to “Versa General Chat”