DET for sale

Discuss topics related to the CA18DE and CA18DET series engines.
Jay-Rulz

Hey guys I'm looking to sell a CA18DET engine with Jim Wolfe Tech ECU and Z32 MAF, the engine has been rebuilt (head gasket and intake and manifold gaskets all redone + timing belt) the turbo is letting through some oil so I suspect the seals are used up, but it spins quite freely and has little to no shaft play!

I have pictures of everything mentionned above!

I will take 2000$ US or the best offer for the kit or I can sell it separatly if you need anything specific from it just email me for pricing.

Shipping is usually well under 200US depending on your location in the US (Shipping a DET from montreal to connecticut cost around 80 US dollars expect the same price range within the same distance.)

LEt me know if you're interested!

JJ

P.S. I will throw in a Recently rebuilt T25 turbo for 300 US more if you really want to stay with the stock turbo

So 2300 hundred for rebuilt engine with rebuilt turbo JWT ECU and Z32 MAF

Avram
Car: Driving my slow 240

what else is in this kit? intercooler/radiator/PS pump/AC compressor/harness? anything? :)

Daunttless

Its in his Pulsar : ) The car is complete, if I were you I"d just buy the whole car. : )

Jay-Rulz

Bro of course the intercooler is in it's a factory intercooled engine, although I would really suggest upgrading to a FMIC later on because this one is top mount and if you don't have a hood scoop it becomes an interwarmer. The AC compressor is off the engine, but I could send it to you still as I did not want the extra weight, the harness is that of a Nissan Pulsar 1987 it fits directly on the engine without any modification except for some stretching for some wires and changing the MAF wire which is already done in the car! Now it is true that the car will be useless to you if you just need the engine so I could always take it out at the worst and just ship you the engine and all it's accessories, the tranny is that of a FWD Pulsar so it will not work with your car if it's a 240. Anyways I have many pictures of what i'm selling exactly so you can just email me for more info or add me to MSN [email protected] anyone else interested is also welcome to add me on their list!

Thanks

JJ

Jay-Rulz

For what's included with the engine,

basically everything

Water pumpPS pump Air con compressor on the side (not currently mounted)Wiring is in the car if you take the car it's all yours ;)ECU by Jim Wolfe Tech

The engine was recently running until the turbo blew the seals, it needs a minor rebuild (seals only it spins freely)

For more pics just get in contact with me by mail!

Jay-Rulz

Anyone

Return to “CA18DE / CA18DET Forum”