Desperate for Serengeti Sand pix!!!

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
ninjaserver

I am ordering my M35 on Friday and have to make up my mind on colour. So far I haven't been able to find any decent true pictures of the serengeti sand colour vehicle. (preferably personal photos' of the car rather than site photos). No lots anywhere near where I am have them in stock either so I have never been able to see one other than a G in serengeti but that just isn't the same to me. If there is anyone out there who can post a picture of their car for me in the next day or so I would really appreciate it. Thanks for everyones time.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Hi, ninjaserver.

Sorry that no one has responded to this ... it is possible that we do not have anybody with that color yet!

I know the site pictures (like on http://www.infiniti.com) are probably not completely accurate, but they are likely to be close. You might also ask the dealer for one of their brochures that has "paint chips" in it - sometimes the displays at the dealer have these too. These will not be exact either, but close.

At last resort, buy a tube/stick of their touch-up paint from their parts department and put it onto something and let it dry. That will be closest in all likelihood ... probably even more accurate than any picture that someone posts here!

Z

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Ive seen one in person and they look nice.. its almost like a really dark off white, its just like if you made the IPQ a little darker..

TXSJaybird

Theres a guy in my neighborhood that has one. Its sharp. I know hes been on this site before...

Paging Mr Dean....time to post some pics brother!

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”