Denver? hello denver?!

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
aleph1
Car: 1990 240SX hatch MODS: class.

Hey

I just moved here from SoCal (huge difference), and I can't find a remote trace of any 240SX club or even an Import club or something. Anyone located in Denver wanna meet up or know of any clubs/meets here? I need some botherhood!

Nismo_yo
Car: What'cha think?

This is a late reply i guess, but im new to the forums. Anyways me and a few friends own nissans, 2 240sx's, TT 300zx, and a Spec V. If your lookin for just meets of cars of all types go to a Hamburger Stand near Alameda and Union on sunday nites(import nite there, slow lately with it gettin cooler, weds nite good to if ya like domestics, some cool muscle cars and such). There are a few fixed 240's in town, not many, best i've seen is a S13 SR20 w/ Silvia front end conversion and an S14 SR20(in longmont) if youd like to meet just email me, we'll set up a time im sure my friends would be willing to meet too. And welcome to D town no matter how much ya love or hate it.

aleph1

Wow, I never thought Id get a response...=)

Ya I love to meet some fellow nissan owners here. I havent had any luck with any import scene or whatever here. Closest I got some some jerk in a WRX...Anyway, nice to see there is some life in D. Ill email you privately...

240addiction
Car: 2-s13 daily grinds and auto drag colt

jeansguy and myself are trying to get something going if you would like to meet up sometime talk cars. So how much slower is your car up here? I know what you mean by totaly different thing i am from seattle every import has an exhaust, lowered, and has rims. up here every tenth car is decent.

aleph1

Ya a big meetup would be cool. I met up with Nismo yo, hes cool...car needs work, but he knows his stuff, especially for his age. I wanted to find out if we could like rent out a day at Stapleton airport so we could have like a autox/drift/screw around meet and possibly split the cost through admission...also maybe a barbecue?

I cant really tell how slow my car is up here. 2 weeks after I got here my cars power steering pump blew, then followed overheat bad, THEN got rear ended by some ditz in a 4runner. So I just got a new 240SX (hence the signature). I never took my car to the strip, so no times, but it pulls hard on the new engine!

Ya, not many modded imports, I see mostly WRXs and DSMs....thats about it (prolly the climate differences account for this). Its surprising how there is a lack of modded or even riced out hondas here, in SoCal they are EVERYWHERE!

240addiction

there is a new evo 7 all modded out runs like a 13.7 aroun the park meadows area, couple of sti's, kids that put blowoff vavles on their old school dsm's and think they are soo cool. I am not really about beating my car but i like to see other people do it so that might be an idea. Sorry to hear about your ride moronic women drivers in their damn suv's.

JustinM
Car: music (live)

Yea Denver is kinda late, but imagine all the deals you get at the boneyards because they don't know how much demand there is for certain stuff. Anyway I'm in Loveland with a 91 hb and just got a 90 coupe. Also attend the auto-x events, that's the only place I've found cool enthusiasts. Out of the 6 or so 240 owners I know, most are cool, but there's always that one s***head (you know who you are!) Justin

JustinM
Car: music (live)

And a comment on the civics, I put tin can mufflers on them everyday. Stock exhaust. Stock motors. Watch out for that Krylon red 86 CRX!

270R

JustinM wrote: Out of the 6 or so 240 owners I know, most are cool, but there's always that one s***head (you know who you are!) Justin

Just out of curiousity, what car does this s*** head drive?

240addiction

so get this I am driving doen I25 today and I pass this 87-88? 4 door honda accord with altezza taillights, the ride quality looked horrible I am thinking cut springs, slammed about 4 degress of negative camber in the front, chrome fender trim peices (front and back), Honda SI knock off rims (16's oh ya) and to top it all off a checker/autozone wing. WTF I hate that kind of **** so I drove by shaking my head in shame. Just though I would share my story with you all, one of the many times i wish i had a camera phone.

Justin what was that guys name, Ben?

Paul

DenverG35c
Car: Motor sports, computer solitaire...

aleph1 wrote:Ya a big meetup would be cool. I met up with Nismo yo, hes cool...car needs work, but he knows his stuff, especially for his age. I wanted to find out if we could like rent out a day at Stapleton airport so we could have like a autox/drift/screw around meet and possibly split the cost through admission...also maybe a barbecue?

Let me know if you get the Stapleton deal together. How much does that cost? I'd love to do some autoxing. My G35 coupe may be stock but it sure is fun. It would be great to test its limits where I can't do any major damage.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Denver dont forget this thread:http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....38374

Fred..:)

DenverG35c
Car: Motor sports, computer solitaire...

Thanks Fred. Maybe I can be the designated buyer of beer!

Nismo_yo
Car: What'cha think?

Hey, the stapleton idea is a great one if ya ask me, i'll look for info and ask around but im not the most resourceful person around. Hey is that Evo black? if so i might know the owner, dude is like 16, looks like hes 12, and daddy bought everything on that car, nothin to much stock on it motorwise from what im told but ya know how that goes, anyways, yeah im down for the stapleton thing big time :ylsuper

240addiction

It is black cant remember if it has stock rims but it had an HKS exhaust ran a 13.7 at bandimere, looks cool, but not anymore not if he did not pay for any of it looses it coolness.

aleph1

plus the stock altezzas bring it down a notch....*shudders*

Im not sure how to get a hold of stapleton, but my uncle is a pilot (hobby, not pro at all), and he might have more info...Ill probably just end up going through the phonebook and giving them a ring.

240addiction

its got a logo on it that says "mitsubishi" that kinda drags it down a lot

Return to “Southwest Region”