deep cycle battery for Spec V???

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
DrasticMeasurez

I am trying to replace the stock Nissan battery in my Spec V to a deep cycle battery such as the Optima yellow top. Unfortunately, I can't find one that has the positive and negative terminals in the correct location (or the distance is too far to reach). Does anybody have a deep cycle battery in their Spec V that could tell me who makes it??? Thanks

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

Good question.I never had any trouble out of my stock battery.I also never did any audio upgrades or anything.Cory (onefaststanza) might know of something.He has modded his quite a bit.

MasterMan
Car: nothing running at the moment city buses "uck here

u could use 0 gauge power wire then get a distrbution block and u could exstend the cable that way.. or mount a deep cell battery in the trunk and have the normal battery up front then just use a power cable to connect them, link the negitive termnal to the chassie of the car? i dunno im jsut throwingout ideas

chillboy

I'm using a red top in the trunk. It has both style batt connectors.

kman240

I dont mean to be rude in any manner but cant you just flip the battery to get the terminals in the right area?

nametakennow
Car: '06 MINI Cooper S

I think he tried that, and the cables are too short...

initial post- "or the distance is too far to reach"

:D Nice idea though.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”