Deep Creep, the Movie!...from the people who brought you SeaFoam, a True Story!

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
dr-rjp
Car: 1998 I30

I just upload a video I made on how to use Deep Creep (made by SeaFoam) to clean out your engine.

Check it out:

http://videos.streetfire.net/v...f.htm
Modified by dr-rjp at 4:26 PM 10/26/2006

maxhopper
Car: 02 Maxima SE 6spd

Great job dr-rjp, that is just AWESOME! You absolutely cracked me up with the title of this thread. Did you get a lot of smoke out of the exhaust (like most upper plenum cleaners) when doing this?

dr-rjp

maxhopper97 wrote:Great job dr-rjp, that is just AWESOME! You absolutely cracked me up with the title of this thread. Did you get a lot of smoke out of the exhaust (like most upper plenum cleaners) when doing this?
Thanks very much!

Actually...I get very little smoke. But, a really dirty car might.

S3t0_S13
Car: Of Nothing But FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

sneaky bastarrd!!, noticed its the same 3 second clip over and over of it being sprayed, hahahgood write up though man

btw, if u spray it in, are the other methods, through valve cover and gas tank required? (is gas supposed 2 be all the way full?)

dr-rjp

Seto wrote:sneaky bastarrd!!, noticed its the same 3 second clip over and over of it being sprayed, hahahgood write up though man
Good eye! The reason I did it was because I had shifted my hands during the filming, and wound up blocking the view of the spray can!
Seto wrote:btw, if u spray it in, are the other methods, through valve cover and gas tank required? (is gas supposed 2 be all the way full?)
No, not at all. Actually, the only cleaners that I put in my gas tank are (a) Techron, or (b) Lucas Fuel Additive. I tried adding seaFoam to my tank once, but Lucas does a much better job.

maximapwnage
Car: Nissan Maxima Completely stock

so with my mileage being so high 223,000 i can steal seafoam the motor and not worry about screwing something up?

OwnerCS

Nice JOB! You should get paid for that product endorsement.

Also, nice strut tower bar.

Sunny201

Awesome video!! will be doing this soon, thanks

core!ventura

Oh wow, nice job. Gonna give that a try.

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”