I'm continually impressed with the dedication and loyalty of 99% of our advertisers. They do a great job taking care of you guys, and I hope you all consider them over an outside source any time you purchase something for your Nissan / Infiniti.
Every bushel has its bad apples, and I'm sad to say we've had a few deadbeat advertisers, who have taken advantage of NICO's willingness to work with small businesses - We forego late charges, penalties and interest on outstanding invoices (because it's simply the right thing to do, in business, and in life).
Feel free to notify others, as a company that can't keep its commitments to its supporting forums is unlikely to take good care of its customers.
So, without further ado, here's the list of companies that have failed to keep up their end of the bargain with your NICO forums... All have more than a month's worth of outstanding invoices, and we've exhausted all available methods of contacting those responsible.
1) West Coast Turbo (http://www.westcoast-turbo.com
) - (909) 489-2122 - Owes $350. Closed website, still allegedly doing business.
2) Boost Designs (defunct) - Perry J. Oakley, Panama City, FL - Owes well over $1K.
3) TechImportz (http://www.techimportz.com
) - Warren Melliza - Owes $525.
4) Hybrid Performance (http://www.hybrid-performance.com
) - Orlando, FL - (877) 408-7282 - Owes $350.
5) Stylin' Motors (http://www.stylinmotors.com
) - Sigurd Illokken, Cincinnati OH - 513-922-2281 - Owes $875.
6) Custom Enterprise (http://www.customenterprise.com
) - Greg Chickneas - Owes $800. Business sold, no contact with owner.
7) Tuning Factory (http://www.tuningfactoryinc.com
) - Dan / Joe - Owes $200.
8) CoWay HID / PTR Online ([email protected]
) - Roger Ho-Yen - Owes $150.
9) Tyrant Motorsports ([email protected]
) - Dale Gordon (801) 447-0207 - Owes $150.
10) Sport Compact Only (Motorweb.com) - Charles Paterson - Owes $1,050.
11) Total JDM (torontojdm.com) - http://facebook.com/TorontoJDM/
(416) 285-0223 -Karim Alizada - [email protected]
- Owes $300.
12) ClutchNet (http://www.clutchnet.com
) - (626) 448-7432 - Oleg Krivenkoff - [email protected]
- Owes $750.
13) Japan Racing Engines ([email protected]
) - Owes $600.
14) Shop4Wheel.com - (teamspeedfactory.com, or "e-wheelntires" on ebay) - Sean Chang - [email protected]
- Owes $600.
15) Velocity Factor - ([email protected]
) - Felipe Ramirez - [email protected]
- Owes $67.50.
16) Nissan Only Wreckers (http://www.ninfiniti.com
) - 800-649-9936 - Michael Moser - [email protected]
- Owes $750.
17) Interior Web Design (running ads for Vivid Racing) - William McFerrin - [email protected]
- Owes $900.
18) RB-Performance.net ([email protected]
) - Owes $500.
19) TDS Advertising ([email protected]
) - Owes $360.
20) J-Spec Direct / Agency Motorsports ([email protected]
) - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agency-Motorsports
- Owes $450.
21) ERZ Performance ([email protected]
) - https://www.facebook.com/pages/ERZ-performance
- Wei Lee - [email protected]
- Thomas owes us $525.
22) 10kRedline (http://www.10kredline.com
) - Carlos Armenta ([email protected]
) left us hanging without notice, with a $250 outstanding invoice.
23) Osaka Motors ([email protected]
) - Den (Chris) Zio Den weaseled his way out of a $400 invoice.
24) GT Mat ([email protected]
) - When Tracie left, apparently they figured they could just ignore the advertising invoices. Bummer, I liked these guys. $300 in the hole.
25) StickerBomb ([email protected]
) - No response to invoices for four months, so adios, amigo. Owes $200.
26) YumeCars.com (or Yume_Cars) - Rami Elbially at YumeCars.com - Owes $300 for a featured article and banner ads (June through August 2020).... probably because they haven't imported any cars.