De-Badging - Yes/No?

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
mranderson
Car: Car - Who needs a car

Take the Red Pill
Modified by mranderson at 10:47 PM 5/19/2008

Yimbie
Car: 2008 Ivory Pearl Infiniti G37

mranderson wrote:I have a new G37 on order and I'm debating whether or not to de-badge the trunk deck or not. Would love to read everyone's thoughts and opinions on the matter.
Hey welcome to NICO! I personally like the badge on the car... for some reason when it's debadged I think it looks a little bit "stripped". I know that a lot of people like debadging so it's all based on personal preference. Maybe try to get someone to photoshop a G37 rear without the badge and see what it looks like.

- Yimbie

KinsmanRedeemer
Car: 2005 Audi A6, 2008 Infiniti G37S

On one of the videos on the Internet, the Infiniti guy admitted that it's a larger badge this time around. If it was Ford Ranger-sized, I'd rip the thing off immediately. (Have I mentioned that I hate Ford and that I hope they suffer some terrible fate like being bought out by Chery [China] or Kia?)

Anyhow, I would rip off any dealer trinkets (decals, license plate frames, etc...), but the actual Infiniti logo et al I'll be keeping on.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”