DC Strut Bar/NRG Hood Dampers

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
cubeperformance.com
Car: Nissan Versa, Titan, 300ZX TT

A SoCal Cube owner sent me these pictures of the DC Strut Bar and NRG Dampers installed on his Cube, thought I'd share so you could see what this setup would look like installed on your Cube. He's next purchase is the Takeda Short Air System.

ESP
Car: 2008 SexyBlack A/C

Nice. I was just on cubeperformance.com looking at the hood dampers.

Is there any chance you guys could ship via USPS rather than UPS? UPS really bones Canadians hard with their "service fees". Actually...it's more like a brutal fisting in the pooper...sans adequate lubrication. We can easily end up paying nearly twice the value of the part being shipped because of them. Please let me know!

cubeperformance.com
Car: Nissan Versa, Titan, 300ZX TT

ESP wrote:Nice. I was just on cubeperformance.com looking at the hood dampers.

Is there any chance you guys could ship via USPS rather than UPS? UPS really bones Canadians hard with their "service fees". Actually...it's more like a brutal fisting in the pooper...sans adequate lubrication. We can easily end up paying nearly twice the value of the part being shipped because of them. Please let me know!
I heard it was even worse then that!

When I ship to Canada it's always via USPS for the reasons given, never had a problem in three years shipping that way.

ESP
Car: 2008 SexyBlack A/C

cubeperformance.com wrote:
I heard it was even worse then that!

When I ship to Canada it's always via USPS for the reasons given, never had a problem in three years shipping that way.
I. Love. You. Guys.

I'll be ordering a bunch of stuff later on this week then!

Zero2Endless
Car: 2002 VW GTI 337 (Sold) 2009 Pearl White Cube 1.8S 6MT

Sweetness. Strut bars will definitely be the final touch to my suspension plans. Woot.

clee666
Car: Nissan Rogue 08

Wow nice!Anything like this available for my 2008 Rogue?

Return to “Cube Forum”