Datsun Z Art & Apparel

Buy, sell, trade - Every Datsun owner has a stash of parts they don't use, and has a list of things they need!
emonkey
Car: Datsun 510 project

Hi, this is a T-Shirt illustration i have made that have been printed and now ready for sell.
This illustration represent the silhouette of an Z, in a basic and simple way.
I have done over 500+ car related illustration and i am a graphic designer by day, this is really my passion and the Z is one of the best-shaped car that have ever been produced, so that's why i have loved doing it. Hope that you like it
The link for the 240Z shirt is available on request
Contact me regarding questions, informations or comissionned works.
Thank you all for your time
Last edited by Rogue One on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: CLOSED: Abandoned thread

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

AZhitman wrote:This forum is reserved for the listing of special offers for NICOclub members by approved vendors ONLY. Any unauthorized postings will be deleted.

*If you are an individual with spare parts for sale, please post in the Nissan or Infiniti classifieds.

*If you are an individual (non-business) who has designed a custom part or accessory and wishes to market it to NICOclub members, please contact our advertising department ([email protected]) and we will discuss an arrangement to assist you in getting significant exposure for your product.

*If you are a business that caters to Nissan / Infiniti owners and would like to reach 200,000+ dedicated Nissan enthusiasts, please refer to this link:

http://www.nicoclub.com/advertise

Thank you for helping make NICOclub the #1 Nissan / Infiniti enthusiasts' forum on the Web!

Return to “Datsun Classified Ads”