Dashboard Imperial -> Metric?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
exeunt
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD Phantom Pearl

Considering a lot of the dash computer is digitized, I'm hoping there's some secret function to move all the imperial calculations over to metric. Does anyone know if there might be some secret morse code I could tap into my trip computer to get it to magically convert?

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

I gather it's not listed in the owner's manual huh?

I would stop by your local dealership and ask the service department to make the conversion for you. I'm sure there is some way to do it that involves a special sequence of buttons and keys.. or it could be the obdII reader that inputs the information and tells it to convert.

jacko

exeunt wrote:Considering a lot of the dash computer is digitized, I'm hoping there's some secret function to move all the imperial calculations over to metric. Does anyone know if there might be some secret morse code I could tap into my trip computer to get it to magically convert?
This is just a guess, but have you tried cycling through the trip computer modeswitch selections to see if there is a selection for this? Good luck, and let us know if you find a solution.

lozen13

Yes I would be curious also on this one

exeunt
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD Phantom Pearl

Manual doesn't indicate anything about it, and I've played with the trip computer, which doesn't let you do much more than cycle and reset options.

Return to “Rogue Forum”