Dash kits

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
versabundus
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa

Just in case anyone's interested.

http://www.wooddashexperts.com...=5223

OKVersa
Car: Nissan Versa

Isn't it funny that there is already an aftermarket for the Versa, but my own insurance company hasn't a clue how to insurance us? They had us catagorized i the same class as a Lexus SUV!

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

I wonder if anyone else noticed that on their exterior kit, it seems to only be compatible with non-convenience package cars? No slot in the wood kit for the request buttons?

BenDupre
Car: 2007 Versa SL w/CVT, 2006 Quest 3.5

Sorry OT but I'm getting raped on the insurance too. Hopefully it will go down once they get a symbol for the car. But I've never in 21 years of driving have I ever seen insurance go down. I take that back... When I moved to Iowa from California it dropped, but that's not the same as a policy adjusting down.

Ben

OKVersa
Car: Nissan Versa

It has already been adjusted, actually. I took my window sticker in and they fixed it. The 2007 Versa is going to be $180 more a year than my 2000 Jimmy 4X4 sport. That's full coverage. We don't have a garage and rates in Oklahoma are higher because of hail and tornadoes.

Mudd
Car: 2007 Versa Hatchback SL

versabundus - Thanks for the link to the Dash Kit. I think I ordered one for my Versa today. The "I think" is because they have a strange web site for ordering. Filled out all blanks, but no place to enter credit card info. I tried to check out anyway and got a, "There are no shipping means available to your area." After trying twice I gave up and closed the page. About five minutes later got an email saying thanks for the order and for getting a profile with our company.

I'll wait a few days to see what happens. Surely they don't intend to ship before getting their money. I'll certainly pay, but this is strange. They don't know me from Osama! For your information, the molded wood is rather expensive. A 60 pc kit is almost 400 dollars. It states it is real wood and molded to makes curves. I'll post a picture when and if I get it and in place.

Return to “Versa General Chat”