Dash Kits

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
mcheddadi
Car: R8

If you have pics of some altima coupes (or sedan) with a dash kit installed, please post it so we can get a nice preview of everything thats out there.

I'll start:

2D dash kits:

Oxford Burl Wood:

Cruiser Burl Wood:

photoframd's blue carbon fiber dash:

rjdmmfl1's silver carbon fiber dash:

Solid red dash kit:

3D dash kits:http://www.wooddashexperts.com...=8023

California walnut burl:

English Burl Wood:

LongBeachCoupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe (RIP Hurricane Sandy)
2005 Lexus RX

Mendi you are still trying to decide? Cover the interior with custom fiberglass like the National Guard coupe... also has CF door panels!

maybe call yours the "Big Blue Mountie"? Theres 5 gauges, 3 in center AC ducts, 2 in cup holders.. wouldnt you be needing some sort of gauge setup for the turbo? This may not be a bad idea....

mcheddadi
Car: R8

LoL! I don't think I'll touch my interior before a while. I just can't make up my mind lol or find the titanium gunmetal finish I want.

I might have to make some carbonfiber like you said.

could you add it to the list of content in the faq or make it a sticky ?

vballer22
Car: 2008 altima coupe 2.5s

If those kick panel speaker enclosures go on sale, I WILL buy them. did you ever talk to him about those? did he fabricate them?

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

i didnt really buy his "pitch" especially when he told me he did 90% of the work himself, in 8 days or something. I have to believe they are custom though.

vballer22

yeah I remember you sayin something about 8 days or whatnot and I was pretty skeptical too. all in all I think the national guard coupe looks great, but even for my eyes it looks hastily put together, but thats just on a computer screen so who knows. But a quality driven team like the ones who did docs setup would take longer on half that amount of work, and thats why theyre great. anyway, do you by chance have his email? I like the design of the kick panels and I really wanna get a pair without prototyping the pair myself.

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

his email? sorry v, i dont even remember his name...

(but hes close with the stillen guys so they DEF have his info)...

Yeah, i kinda wanted to beat him up a bit when he was talking about it... (the rivets and everything on the car is PAINTED no vinyl).. It was just nonsense, it couldnt possibly be fabricated in that time frame with 1 person working on it... It would need several. They also had that http://www.killerglass.com stuff i like, piped thru the car (it had a handle sized portion of it by the rear cupholders).

vballer22

LongBeachCoupe wrote:his email? sorry v, i dont even remember his name...

(but hes close with the stillen guys so they DEF have his info)...

Yeah, i kinda wanted to beat him up a bit when he was talking about it... (the rivets and everything on the car is PAINTED no vinyl).. It was just nonsense, it couldnt possibly be fabricated in that time frame with 1 person working on it... It would need several. They also had that http://www.killerglass.com stuff i like, piped thru the car (it had a handle sized portion of it by the rear cupholders).
yea cool man Ill try josh then.

Idk, but the thing that got me was the audio equipment itself. Valor? really? Im not one to bash off brands and the less known makers, but doc will agree with me on this one, noone sells valor components for a reason. But for a show car I guess I understand, Just take the handouts.

Sorry for the thread jack, I had to know!

California walnut burl is my favorite btw.

Summer_In_Brooklyn
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe, Radiant Silver, 2.5S, Premium + Technology Package

are any of these the ebay one's? Im horrible with color's and matching so what would you all suggest for silver exterior and the all black interior?

Brandon6127
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL

So i am lost now. Some of you have aftermarket nav screens and some have factory ones. Both of you however have the auto climate controls. Why cant those dash pieces be used if someone wanted to replace a factory stereo with auto climate and put in an aftermarket nav screen and keep the auto climate? I have not been able to find a dash kit to replace the factory stereo with a 7" touch screen double din stereo since i have the auto climate controls.

PHENOMenalVinyl
Car: 08 altima coupe 2.5 mt

heres a link for a site

http://www.wooddashexperts.com...=7913

xorcst

Has anyone tried painting them?

iluvmyVersa08
Car: 2008 SL Sport

I have the Titanium Burl Wood colour.

Full view of the interior:

Close up of the new kit:

ChinAltima08
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S+

iluvmyVersa08 wrote:I have the Titanium Burl Wood colour.

Full view of the interior:

Close up of the new kit:

Love the look, where did you get them from and are you happy with the fit and quality? is it legit?

mmkeller
Car: 2017 Maxima SR
2009 Murano SL

Thought I would post pics of my dash, real carbon fiber blue/black. I've had it for awhile.

anosoccer999
Car: 2008 nissan altima coupe 2.5 cvt

hey where did you guys get these carbon fiber dash kits....ive been looking for one for a while and cant find any online

mmkeller
Car: 2017 Maxima SR
2009 Murano SL

CarID.com

ty_tanium909
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S

bringing it kinda back from the dead. but i have a screen but dont have digital a/c and cant seem to find a kit for that. any help?

AltimaJA10
Car: 2010 Alima 2.5 S (SL)

Bump for updates or any more recent experiences. I've been considering a wood kit to dress up my 10 Altima sedan (charcoal leather) but seems like these kits are less popular than a few years ago.

Return to “Altima General Discussions”