DAS System 2016 Q50 Premium

In 2014, the G37 Sedan became Infiniti Q50. G37 Coupe and Convertible became Infiniti Q60 under Infiniti's new naming structure - Here's the place to discuss the Q50 and Q60!
Dippedtrix Q50
Car: 2016 Q50 2.0t premium

Im new to the site and have so far found it very helpful just wish I had found it before making a few of my aftermarket purchases but anyhow has anyone had trouble with their DAS system? Ive heard horror stories of people lowering their car and everything going haywire. This is extremly bothersome since my coilovers are being installed tomorrow. Do the DAS systems need to be reset no matter what or does it only need to be reset if something is done incorrectly?

RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

I'm not sure - I thought I had heard at one point that the dealer can perform a recalibration of the DAS system should you lower your car or require an alignment. You definitely should get an alignment done after you install your coils, so why not check with the dealer? Most of them are pretty cool about that stuff.

If your car has the super neato dynamic digital suspension, I have no idea about any of it. :) Post back here and let us know what you find out!

Return to “Infiniti Q50 / Q60 Forum”