D1 Underground Events

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
Mute
Car: 240 SX

The D1 Grand Prix USA would like to extend their gratitude to all enthusiasts and promoters who have made the D1 Underground series of events as successful as they have become. Through your hard work and dedication, the D1 Underground series has become the largest network of connected grassroots drifting events in the world. We look forward to seeing you all at our events across the United States and wish you luck in your endeavors to become D1 pro drivers!

For more information about the D1 Underground check out : http://www.D1Underground.comFor more information about the D1 Grand Prix check out : http://www.D1GP.com

Thank you all,

~ AliOperations Manager D1GP.COM

Joe

i think that whole thing is cute lol

"sign up on our website and you are a D1 UNDERGROUND driver!"

great marketing. hope they can turn it into something in the future.

Mute

Well it has turned into something actually, with over 300 drivers competing in over 30 separate grassroots events all linked together as D1 Underground events we've got the largest worldwide feeder series. And are working hard to continue to support all grassroots drivers as much as the pros.

Joe

Mute wrote:Well it has turned into something actually, with over 300 drivers competing in over 30 separate grassroots events all linked together as D1 Underground events we've got the largest worldwide feeder series. And are working hard to continue to support all grassroots drivers as much as the pros.
im not trying to rain on your parade, you guys are doing something that nobody else has been able to do in the years pro drifting has been in the US which is attempt to unite the grassroots-to-professional drivers into 1 series or group. proam has always left something to be desired because its always felt like an afterthought for FD.

its just there hasnt even been a d1 event in the US this year yet, and last year they were all canceled here, also this new dojo format thing is still unknown by most drivers and the details have been hard to come by. so when i said "i hope it turns into something" i mean over the next couple years. its something thats gonna be impossible to do in a short period of time.

i wish you guys nothing but the best.

Mute

Totally understood, and thank you for supporting the D1 Underground series. I say wait until after D1 Anaheim and see how that goes!

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”