Custom stereo system!!

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
silveradoSS

I have a custom stereo system that is fit for the back of a pathfinder or Qx4, the box is wrapped in black leather to match my seats. I just traded my pathfinder for a Silverado ss and I need to get rid of this system. I can sell you just the box and trim panel, or the entire system cmplete with a kicker s12L7 subwoofer (12" L7), audiobahn a1300Hct flame series amp, and audiobahn 1 farad capacitor. The amp is a 1300 watt mono channel amp and worked perfectly with this sub. the way the box was designed, you get maximum bass without taking up to much space. It also looked really cool because the amp lights up the back of the truck with a deep blu light. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will send pics and we can talk specifcs........

Thanks,Joe

Axelpkt
Car: 2002 Nissan Pathfinder 5spd

Damn man I wish you had this a few weeks ago, before I bought mine. Can you post pics of you box, I'm trying to get ideas of what I want to do.

silveradoSS

whats the best way to add pics from my pictures file to the post.......

silveradoSS

silveradoSS

Still for sale if anyone is interested!!!!!!

silveradoSS

99stockpath
Car: 1999 nissan pathfinder

silveradoSS wrote:Still for sale if anyone is interested!!!!!!
hey buddy i sure am interested, where are you located and how much for the box and how much for the whole deal? any trades?

silveradoSS

Im located in clearwater FL! What do yoou have to trade, I am looking at about 150+shipping for the box, about 600 for everything. Email me at [email protected]

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”