Custom Hardtop protype

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
-RJ-
Car: S13 Convertible, 99 Frontier, 03 Sportage, 96 Protege

you know that this thread started 2007 and the latest response, not including the spam above you, was back in 2009 lol

s13eddie
Car: 93' 240sx vert

Either way it goes... has anyone else had any success in making one?

Miamiman323
Car: 1993 Silvia front 240sx Vert w/ red top SR20

OH my bad i never look at original thread dates, if there toward the top of the forum they're fair game lol.

Datsun_Nissan
Car: '93 240 Vert

I know how and know the people who have the abilty to make a detatchable carbon fiber top with one single wrap around glass, very similar to this exact product for the s2000; http://www.3teshop.com/index.php?main_p ... cts_id=538

I know what we vert owners need, our vehicles are high valued, my vert was messed up, no boot available. I figure i could make the boot or etc. and buy used parts or find some shimmied way of making it work and replacing parts, but I see alot of older cars restored and returned to life and updated. This top will be highly enginered by folks here in portland, this is only if the market is still there. I need to do something show-class quality but also racing quailty as well for myself and all others whose verts are all wearing out and for all who want a 240sx de-tatchable carbon fiber roof.

s13eddie
Car: 93' 240sx vert

Datsun_Nissan wrote:I know how and know the people who have the abilty to make a detatchable carbon fiber top with one single wrap around glass, very similar to this exact product for the s2000; http://www.3teshop.com/index.php?main_p ... cts_id=538

I know what we vert owners need, our vehicles are high valued, my vert was messed up, no boot available. I figure i could make the boot or etc. and buy used parts or find some shimmied way of making it work and replacing parts, but I see alot of older cars restored and returned to life and updated. This top will be highly enginered by folks here in portland, this is only if the market is still there. I need to do something show-class quality but also racing quailty as well for myself and all others whose verts are all wearing out and for all who want a 240sx de-tatchable carbon fiber roof.
You know who's down for that? THIS GUY!

Jon FLA
Car: 1994 Convertible 240sx

Datsun_Nissan wrote:I know how and know the people who have the abilty to make a detatchable carbon fiber top with one single wrap around glass, very similar to this exact product for the s2000; http://www.3teshop.com/index.php?main_p ... cts_id=538

I hope this goes well and does not fall through.. I will def buy one.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”