custom guages for the g35

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
thechronic
Car: 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe

hey i am not really a huge fan of the orange interior light theme, i already switched out the dome lights to make them white LED's, but i was wondering if there was a custom gauge kit i could buy to make the backlight white instead of orange, or anything that would push the white light theme inside.

Gimli G35
Car: 1996 Lexus ES300

Most of the guages in the dash , are Custom made , try search google or yahoo for a few hours you might find some

thechronic
Car: 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe

ya, thats true, but what about the ones like on the new sedans? those wouldnt fit would they?

Meat-Eater
Car: 2005 G35 Sedan, Slate Blue, 6MT

I really can't remember where it is, but somewhere on this forum is a guy who has converted his entire dash setup (radio included) from orange to blue. All I've got to say is I wish I had the spare time he does. It's LOTS of work and experimentation. I'd love to change the color, too. The orange seems to be one of those things that Nissan copped off of BMW for no reason other than BMW did it, so it must sell. I know lots of other Japanese cars use orange, but I still think it's b/c they were following German examples when designing the cars. Just MHO, though

AddictionG35
Car: 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT (R.I.P. 03 SEP 07)

Meat-Eater wrote:I really can't remember where it is, but somewhere on this forum is a guy who has converted his entire dash setup (radio included) from orange to blue.
I can't seem to find what thread that might be, but I would really know how he did it exactly cause that is the exact thing I am looking to do, I want the whole interior to be blue instead of orange also.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”