Custom Grill

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
bthomson2
Car: Computer Geek, My dogs

Hey there,

Does anyone know if there is a custom grill available for the G35 Coupe? I had a garage door failure and if I have to repair the front bumper, I might as well see about a custom grill. Anyone?

Thanks

Brenda:icesangel

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

I have only seen one, which was by Gialla I believe. I'll check it out and let you know what I find.

I know that a few peopl have fabricated their own custom grill, mostly by removing the Infiniti emblem.

Ryan

rydwhite

Check out this site for the Gialla grill. I am sure that there are others out there other than the Gialla.

http://www.i-m-racing.com/exterior.html

DenverG35c
Car: Motor sports, computer solitaire...

Stillen has some too.

http://www.stillen.com/sportsc...t=160

IMO the stock grill looks better.

bthomson2

Thank you guys so much. Intense Motorsports-- http://www.i-m-racing.com/exterior.html--is right up the street from me. I would not have been aware of them without your input rydwhite. Thanks again.

What is the general opinion of the replacement grilles? I do like the look of the Stillen models. Comments?

Brenda

rydwhite

Glad I could help.

I really like the stock grill. But to each their own. Some of the aftermarket grills look good, but I just prefer the stock look.

Keep us informed of what you decide to do.

Ryan

bthomson2

I will let you know as soon as I can get things scheduled. Thanks for your input on the grill.

Brenda

bthomson2

Well, after a really bad experience with Stillen, I have decided to stay with the stock grille. Just thought I would let you know.

Brenda

rydwhite

Thanks for the info Brenda. I think the stock grill looks great myself and I wouldn't change it. I think it has a real nice classy look and I love the big Mount Fuji.

GeeThreeFive

What was the really bad experience? I was thinking about a billets grille. I still am undecided.

bthomson2

NICO Forums > Nico General > General Chat > Stillenhttp://www.nissaninfiniticlub....47371

GeeThreeFive, Here is the link to where I vented about what happened. Basically, I ordered from Stillen, they lied and "yes"ed me to death, until I got angry. I had to demand attention from the supervisor, then my order was finally mailed via UPS ground...another five day wait! Not to mention they charged my credit card on the original order date!! Long story short, I placed my order, waited 14 days, got a tracking number, waited 7 days, received damaged parts (ie. rusted and water-spotted), could not get a guarantee of better quality if I were to reorder, *****ed, screamed and yelled, only to have to wait 14 days to receive the slips to return the stupid parts!! The worst customer service I have ever been a party to!!

Good luck if you decide to order from Stillen. Be careful though, they will probably just repackage my order and send it to you.

Brenda

GeeThreeFive

That sounds like my run in with Auto Dynamics (NICO sponsor) I ordered my Injen CAI Dec 16th. It arrived on Dec 23rd minus the air diffuser. I called and they said they would call back and didn't. That happened 3 times. Then they said they mailed one because the postal mail would be faster. (I still haven't received that one) Finally on Jan. 8th they sent one UPS and I received it on Jan 8th. They never offer to compensate me for the inconvience, barely an apoligy. My credit card also was charged on the date ordered. Never from them again.I really like the Street Scene grille on http://www.i-m-racing.com. It's resonable enough to try and I could put the stock one back on and sell it.

bthomson2

You know what...that is the same one that I ordered from Stillen. The price is the same, but Intense Motorsports is basically 1/2 hour from my front door. When I looked at their site before, I did not see the Street Scene grille. I would tell you that it really is a very nice looking grille. I ordered it in the bright nickel finish which costs more, but looks like it would be worth it if you avoid Stillen.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”