Custom EEPROM Software & Greddy E Manage

Discuss topics related to the CA18DE and CA18DET series engines.
JDM_1990_S13

OK here is the latest i got from Matt in australia about EEPROM tunning..

>> Dear Aaron,

I can organise a completely assembled ecu editor package (no soldering required) for $160AUD

Please let me know if you are intrested,

regards mathew XtremeCarperformance.com.au

PS: Please include your postal address and I will work out the total including postage aswell as payment instructions

now that sounds pretty good, i have the software and have let a couple guys that tune haltech and the like and they say it looks pretty good and easy to make changes, once you have the calculator to change HEX to BIN and vice-versa and understand where to change what as it's not translated too god...

but adding fuel and removing fuel in the hi octane 3D maps is pretty easy move the highlighted area around wiht the arrows and + or - to add or remove.. and the same for timing, and you can see projected A/F ratio's based on the set up, change injectors, AFM etc... but you got to know what you are doing, i hjave read a few places and figured out how to change the AFM and change the "K" required number with the right one and calculate the void blast off for bigger injectors, not too clear about the boost settings but i wouldn't be doing the tuning.. and i think working hand in hand with a e manage or s'afc it would be unstoppable...

maybe you could use it to set up 4 diffent maps (as the unit comes with 2 x 256Kb EEPROMS so it can store 4 CA18DET 128bit settings) one stock setting for emmissions, one low boost and one high boost, and one race fuel "no holding back" set up.increase the rev limit to 8000RPM and speed cut to 280kph for safety sake

combine that with the E Manage (or S'AFC) and fine tune the fuel and boost cut additional injectors etc... using the custom tunned EEPROM to do timing etc basedon what you are doing with the e Manage and EEPROM editing software.... WOW i think this is really worth a shot...

how powerful a combo do you guys think this would be??

Return to “CA18DE / CA18DET Forum”