Custom CNC Koyo Radiator Plaques

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
mr.li
Car: zenki

I'm making custom plaques for those of you who are into show, AND who have the SR or KA Koyo radiator. It'll can be engraved in any Microsoft font, and it'll be a 100% custom piece. It can say anything you want it to say. for example, i can engrave the car club's name, or the name you've given to your car, you're sig on this forum...Here's an example of one that i made for a friend, it says nuffboost. This item would be a great addition to representing a car club when entering a show, like HIN. Price is $125, I can also have it polished if you like. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected] or text at (201) 719-0653<-- fastest response time. Thanks for looking. Wen.

sjbsuperman1425
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx
CA18DET

this is really nice! if i had the extra $$ i'd wrap one up, but i sadly dont Kudos for cool product!

Return to “Fabricators' Market”