Custom 1-3/4 x 3 headers Vibrant merge collector for my Nissan Titan

Covering the 2003-2015 first-gen and 2016+ Titan and Titan XD lineup
milenkogt
Car: 2008.5 Nissan Titan Crew Cab
377rwhp/432rwtq dynocom5000 lots of bolt ons.

These are some new components i've had made for my 2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE. All work was completed by 5523 Motorsports, and the exhaust B pipes and Bends and Y pipe were from Cajun B-pipes.

Custom 1-3/4 x 3'' headers.

These are heavily modified Pacesetter headers with Vibrant 4-1 slip fit merge collectors.

They were bead blasted and then modified to accept the new collectors.

They will also be getting Vibrant V-Band clamps and a new set of 3'' B pipes and a custom 3'' Y pipe kit with a 3''/3.5'' Merge Y pipe setup.

There are intended for my new heads/cam package. Using a custom profile from JWT C8/S7 designed to work with cam phasing. Work was complete by 5523 Motorsports.

I also have some new plug and play AFR harness extensions also made by 5523 MotorSports.

These will be dyno tested on my truck with stock cams and the other full bolt ons I have to see what kind of gains/loss there are.

These headers are the first of their kind for the Titan, so i figured id be the perfect guinea pig to try new stuff out and continue the titan platform.

Enjoy!

Vibrant 4-1 slip fit merge collectors

These are my AFR harness extensions for Upstream that are plug and play and 10'' in length. Needed something easy to work with! These have Tefzel wiring. These are also made by 5523 Motorsports and they will work with any of the nissan platforms. They plug into factory engine side harness and factory or aftermarket 02 sensor harness. This if for the 4 wire sensor, they also have some for the old 4.2LSU 5 wire setup. (the sensors displayed on 5523 site are mine).

New 3'' B-pipes, 3'' piping bends for the new 3''/3.5'' Vibrant merge Y pipe.

3'' piping vs the 3.5'' outlet on Vibrant merge.

Adverse Effects
Car: 1987 Nissan Navara 2WD 2.4L Z24
Base Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door styleside
5 speed manual

looks nice

Return to “Nissan Titan Forum”