Cusco Tire Slope review.

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
dasoupdude
Car: 2005 Z

Over the week i received a new item in the mail. Cusco Jack assist ramps to replace my old broken wooden ones. These really help out when you have a lowered car with added effects such as side splitters or aftermarket side skirts that sit lower.

Even though my car isn't in the typical 'slammed' fashion i still had issues trying to get the car on jacks or lifts without the assistance and wizardry of stacking blocks, wood, or whatever we could find at the shop.

With these jack assist ramps, getting that extra inch has been easier. (Every inch counts :werd: ) Plus it has the portability of a large shoebox.

BusyBadger
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

I lol'ed at "In the olden days..."!

Once I get some Bridjit curb ramps I might post a vid review of those. Your car would cry at my driveway. I'm at stock wheel & tire size, not lowered and I still have to hit it one wheel at a time to get up with no scrapes...and back down the same way, one wheel at a time, or the exhaust tips scrape.

dasoupdude
Car: 2005 Z

My driveway isn't even that bad and it still manages to somehow crunch at the 3" gutter :facepalm:

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”