CUSCO parts

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

I was wondering if anyone had a good link to what the cusco suspension peices look like,allong with materials or a description(does cusco have a website in english?)

I am thinking of buying some cusco(wlel..more of it) but I want to be able to do some research on the stuff before I buy it.-chet

Cloudedone
Car: Cars, Drifting, Auto Mechanics, Army, Chicks

i'm also interested in this, i'm looking into cusco and could use some certain specific's on things, anyone know a english website?

Galen

Cloudedone
Car: Cars, Drifting, Auto Mechanics, Army, Chicks

Hey chet, just doing some more searching into the cusco parts and found they have 2 USA dealers, one is Bozz Performance and the other is Greddy Performance Products Inc, heres is Cusco's link to both of there sites, look under the USA dealers. Not much about cusco on there pages, but i'm going to be called bozz today and shooting some questions at them, hopefully they even have a English S13 catalog to send me.

Galen

R240NA

Chet, we need to hook up. I have lots of Cusco parts are my car, and fill you on details on all of it. Enjuku Racing can get anything they carry as well, Ken is a good friend of mine and a good supporter to the 240 community. He's got a set of rear traction rods ordered for me right now. http://www.cusco.co.jp is the Japan site, I have a 1997 catalog as well with most of the part info and pricing in yen.

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

yeah man, that'd be great. what I want right now is the rear upper control arms for camber correction....

private message me or e-mail me and we'll set up a time to meet man.-chet

R240NA

Exar-Kun wrote:yeah man, that'd be great. what I want right now is the rear upper control arms for camber correction....

private message me or e-mail me and we'll set up a time to meet man.-chet

No. You e-mail me. Ha. I'm on another computer for the day, can't link to my mail, and the PMs are down. Argh. [email protected]

TurDz

yeswepromise

^^^yes. i was just going to mention that company.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”