curious....20 inch rims.

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
kcfm
Car: former rogue owner

I am shopping for new wheels for the Rogue. I can't decide if I want to go with an 18 or 20 inch rim. Has anyone put 20's on their Rogue yet? If so, do you have any pics you can post? Also..wondering if anyone with experience would know how much difference there would be in the quality of the ride of the vehicle between an 18 and 20 inch rim.

Leo2005

Probably the ride will be more stable on the road since bigger wheels usually are wider. But the clearance beetween the tire and a fender will be less. It really depends what are you buying wheels for? Because you can fit even 22s or I beleive 24s as well. Never had 20s but remember on my mitsu galant i went from stock 15" to motegi racing 19" and ride was much more stable on the road.

mstrmstr
Car: Venom Red ROGUE 08...and 4 others

I just put 18x8 rims on mine. As long as the offset is close to 40mm you'll be fine.

Pay attention to overall diameter and section width. From my experience no more than 28.6" in diameter or you'll run into wheelwell contact.

You section width has to be watched with the larger rims too. You're trying NOT to contact the spring or front of wheelwell.

Suggestion- pull a front wheel, make a stick mockup of the width you wish at the diameter you wish and then turn the wheel to check for contact.

Note if you change your OAD you change your speedometer accuracy too

Any wheel shop worth it's salt will get this fitting/trial done for you for the opportunity to sell a set of wheels. Be sure the tire you wish also comes in the rim size you want- you have homework to do! Enjoy.

blueis300
Car: 2007 nissan maxima 3.5 se

http://www.discounttiredirect....h.jsp

Check this out for comparing tires and rim sizes.

Return to “Rogue Forum”