Cube Rims: Will they work for me?

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
charsiukitty
Car: 1997 Platinum Gold (KN4) Sentra GXE 1.6, *Possible Future Nissan project here*

Hi guys. I know this is a dedicated Cube forum (and I don't even own a Cube) but I wanted to know if the Cube's wheels will fit my '97 Sentra. The Cube looks like it has the same 4x114.3 PCD, but I need anyone with knowledge to confirm or deny this. I want to up-size the wheels because it's getting hard to acquire 13" tires for my car and was looking at the Cube's 4-spoke splits as a cheaper alternative to the Rays TE37's I've been pining for. Any help is greatly appreciated.

CubeRich
Car: 2010 Cube 18.S

Yes... the cube wheels are 4x114.3... you'll prolly need some lower profile tires than what comes with the cube though.

indomiekid1
Car: S14.

check the offset too.

charsiukitty
Car: 1997 Platinum Gold (KN4) Sentra GXE 1.6, *Possible Future Nissan project here*

indomiekid1 wrote:check the offset too.
Oh, my bad! BTW, would anyone happen to know the offset of the Cube's wheels? I think +35mm will fit my Sentra if it's 16" (Like the wheels found on the Krom) or maybe +40. All I know is that 5mm makes a HUGE difference.

charsiukitty

CubeRich wrote:Yes... the cube wheels are 4x114.3... you'll prolly need some lower profile tires than what comes with the cube though.
That's what I was thinking today when I had a chance to park next to a Krom. Of course, the Krom is lowered but I realized that I most likely will need to go with smaller sidewalls if I were to run the Krom's wheels (which is HIGHLY unlikely). Based on what I had seen with the Krom, the widths are reasonable enough that it shouldn't compromise my turn radius (I hope!), but you're definitely are right about the sidewalls; the lower it is, the less of a headache I'll have in the long run.

D3stro

Probably it got a high offset in the +45 range. It's gonna fit. If oem s13 15'' wheels fit for my cube and for the Versa of my girlfriend, I don't see any reason it won't fit for you. And a 5mm offset in difference ain't that much,so I wouldn't bother about it,it's just gonna stick out a little bit.
The only concerns you may have about the offset is if the car is too much lowered, the tire may rub on the suspension. So if it's still on oem height, go for it.

charsiukitty

Thank you to all that replied. I have all the information I need for me to go and find a set.

ChopsQube
Car: 2010 Nissan Cube 1.8

I had a '96 200SX SE-R that I slapped some Fittipaldi Polaris 17x7 wheels with 205/40-17 Yokohama rubber on with no problems at all, and I was lowered 1.5" at all four corners if that helps at all... I really miss that car.

meisrandy1

the stock offset for the cube is +42 and its a 6in wide wheel. something thats like 7in wide with a 30 offset is pretty safe. I just got some wheels for my cube its 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 +32 the rear and front comes out no more then .5in but im planning on camber. trying to make it hella flush

charsiukitty

ChopsQube wrote:I had a '96 200SX SE-R that I slapped some Fittipaldi Polaris 17x7 wheels with 205/40-17 Yokohama rubber on with no problems at all, and I was lowered 1.5" at all four corners if that helps at all... I really miss that car.
Hey thanks for the help. In fact that's almost exactly what I had intended on doing to my Sentra.

charsiukitty

meisrandy1 wrote:the stock offset for the cube is +42 and its a 6in wide wheel. something thats like 7in wide with a 30 offset is pretty safe. I just got some wheels for my cube its 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 +32 the rear and front comes out no more then .5in but im planning on camber. trying to make it hella flush
Thanks for the info. +42 is at the very limit of my offset range, but should be enough to work (hopefully) with no problems. About the wheels: are those the Krom wheels or the 4-spoke splits that came of your cube? Also, good luck with the "hellaflush" look. If the roads where you live are anything like on Oahu (ask any members from HI, they'll tell you!), you should consider 'bags, especially if it's a daily. (Hopefully a direct-fit kit is available by now.) Sure, it costs more, but running a static drop will cost you a lot more when you always have to take it to the shop because of underside damage.

Return to “Cube Forum”