cube rear tow hook DONE!

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

here it is finally the 1st rear tow hook for the cube...got the bracket custom done

the DCsports exhaust is actually lower than the tow hook and we hardly ever hit the exhaust

chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

Hooooooooonduh!!!!!! :P j/k

Wish you painted it gold instead though. ;) Just too much blue

Is that something that is going to sold? The bracket I mean.

damian666robin

as close at it looks is not the same blue, i got it like that from micro image, they only carry red and blue
i do wish it was gold that would be great, either gold or wrapped in carbon will look awesome
as far as the bracket im sure garm will sell it as a whole kit soon for a couple more dollars im gonna get him into having different colors more jdm colors

CBURKE
Car: 2012 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V!

Where did you get it?

D3stro

It might only fit that bumper too. It won't for the Krom rear bumper or even the oem with rear lip.

damian666robin

i made the bracket myself, i made it so it goes lower or higher close or far from the bumper...so if it was the krom or the cube with the lip kit it will still fit with a slight adjust
it wont move or bend believe me my poor leg already tested like 3 times on the car wash :chuckle:
i can help you make the bracket if you need, just buy the rear tow hook, must be for a yaris other ones wont fit they are to straight, you can find it on the micro image online store

Return to “Cube Forum”