Cube Issue!!

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
blkbizkit
Car: 2010 Cube S 6spd
2005 Armada LE

Cube Issue!!

Postby blkbizkit » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 pm

So i have a 2010 Cube S 6spd, has just about 56K on it, runs great and i have zero problems with it. Except one small issue that started happening at the end of last month. It seems when i shift out of 1st to 2nd, i get a backfire just under my feet (at least that's where i feel it)and the car loses power for a couple seconds then it goes back to normal. I don't always do it but sometimes when taking off i get the RPM's around 1K, not that that a big deal, my car seems to not like starting off that low in the rpm range. My car has backfired or something like that 4x and kinda want to know why, i will most likely end up taking it to the dealer to see if they can tell me anything, but I'm sure it's one of those things that you have to be there for, I do have a Fujita intake that i have had since Feb and i haven't had any problems with it until now, so if anybody has heard of anything like this input would be greatly appreciated....
Thanks
George

CBURKE
Car: 2012 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V!

Re: Cube Issue!!

Postby CBURKE » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:31 am

Maybe you have a broke seal in your exhaust? That could be why you feel it and it only happens sometimes. I have not looked at the Cubs exhaust all the way so I could be way off.

Return to “Cube Forum”