Cube Drive decals have finally arrived!!!

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
CodeRed
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa S MT

Here you all are!

Pricing will come soon.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

SWEET!

KromCube
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube Krom

May pick up one of these! Pretty cool

chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

sweet! but that is not on a cube!

LOL I want one too!

KromCube

^^ Yeah I kinda thought that too. But I dont know much about designing stickers. But are there going to be different colors?

CodeRed

chompsticks wrote:sweet! but that is not on a cube!

LOL I want one too!
Close enough, It's a Versa LOL
KromCube wrote:But are there going to be different colors?
Still working on 'perfecting' the design. There will be other colors. Stand fast.

Is there ANYTHING anyone you guys would change?

KromCube

Personally, I dont like the antenna. I like the idea alot though. How much are these going to be?
Modified by KromCube at 2:05 PM 1/30/2010

pulsar

Looks good, but for uniformity, I'd suggest you stick to one colour only.That should keep the cost down as well.

We often have trouble conveying colours to our customers and get emails like "but i thought the blue was darker than that, can I swap it for a red one".Causes drama sorting it out.

My 2c worth.

CodeRed

pulsar wrote:Looks good, but for uniformity, I'd suggest you stick to one colour only.That should keep the cost down as well.

We often have trouble conveying colours to our customers and get emails like "but i thought the blue was darker than that, can I swap it for a red one".Causes drama sorting it out.

My 2c worth.
Don't worry about cost... I own my own vinyl cutter and have been a Nico mod for some time.. I'm not here to rip any Nico users off....

I have numerous colors and will take a picture of each. The decals will also be sold as a set, the cube pointing in the opposite direction (for each side of the car)

When the design is FINAL I will post up how to order and what the options are.

OctoberKillz
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube 1.8S

Awesome decal sticker! Looks like the Cube to me..I'll definitely get one when they go on sale. Different colors would be pretty cool too!

kranckerx
Car: 09' Nissan Cube

Yeah bro..

So tell us when u have available decals for us ok!!

Take it easy bro..

pulsar

CodeRed wrote:
Don't worry about cost... I own my own vinyl cutter and have been a Nico mod for some time.. I'm not here to rip any Nico users off....

I have numerous colors and will take a picture of each. The decals will also be sold as a set, the cube pointing in the opposite direction (for each side of the car)

When the design is FINAL I will post up how to order and what the options are.
Gooday CodeRed, sorry if I gave you the wrong impression there. I was not implying that you were ripping of forum members or anyone else.Damn good that you're prepared to put a bit of effort into supporting this forum and I and the rest ovem certainly appreciate it.I do the same for several forums I'm involved with and it benefits everyone.

Goodonyamate

CodeRed

pulsar wrote:
Gooday CodeRed, sorry if I gave you the wrong impression there. I was not implying that you were ripping of forum members or anyone else.Damn good that you're prepared to put a bit of effort into supporting this forum and I and the rest ovem certainly appreciate it.I do the same for several forums I'm involved with and it benefits everyone.

Goodonyamate
I will post tonight the details on how to order and color options.

I also do international shipping as well, only up charge would be shipping. Sent a decal to a Nico Mod in japan.

meisrandy
Car: CUBE 1.8

i gotta say i love this sticker. i must have one! =]

Return to “Cube Forum”