cube 6 speed transmission

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
chuxk79
Car: 2010 nissan base cube 6 speed

I just bought an 2010 base cube w/6speed. I have noticed that in 4th and 5th gear
when you back off the gas the shifter moves a little.The shop forman at one of the local dealers said that it's normal as on the versas,anyone else notice this on your car.
Thanks chuxk

CubeRich
Car: 2010 Cube 18.S

chuxk79 wrote:I just bought an 2010 base cube w/6speed. I have noticed that in 4th and 5th gear
when you back off the gas the shifter moves a little.The shop forman at one of the local dealers said that it's normal as on the versas,anyone else notice this on your car.
Thanks chuxk
I can't say specifically that I've noticed it in mine... but I've noticed it in virtually every car I've ever owned... if you haven't noticed it before, it's probably because you weren't paying enough attention... when you release the gas, you are changing the load on the drivetrain... you'll also notice it when you push the clutch to the floor.

chuxk79
Car: 2010 nissan base cube 6 speed

Thanks I've owned about 80 cars in my life,it sounds logical but I had a scion and never noticed it and I have a habit of resting my hand on the shifter,that's how I noticed it

Return to “Cube Forum”