crash test?

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
campersand

How come the Versa hasn't been crash tested yet? If it has, I can't seem to find any info on it.

Gosh

Have you tried looking for Tiida ? that is the name of the versa outside of north america.

rwanttaja

campersand wrote:How come the Versa hasn't been crash tested yet? If it has, I can't seem to find any info on it.
The NHTSA has it listed on their web page. Four star frontal impact and rollover, five star side impact.

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/ncap/Index.cfm

The IIHS hasn't apparently tested it yet, but they test cars in groups. The Versa will probably be included in the next set of small cars they test.

Ron

campersand

rwanttaja wrote:The NHTSA has it listed on their web page. Four star frontal impact and rollover, five star side impact.

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/ncap/Index.cfm
Oh, awesome. For some reason I didn't think of just going to their site, ha ha. Thanks!

Man, I'm driving a '91 Toyota Pickup right now. It got a ONE frontal star rating for the driver and three for the passenger. Geez, now I'm even more anxious to get my Versa!

ilusha55

SPFDRum
Car: Black 1.8S w/ Auto

Dang, not only is that just wrong, that's the same color I'm waiting for!

campersand

SPFDRum wrote:Dang, not only is that just wrong, that's the same color I'm waiting for!
Blue Onyx, me too! I should have it in a couple months.

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

Blue Onyx ROCKS!

And they had to sacrifice one, so that we all might know how well we will live afterwards. And now, let us say the prayer of the air bag test dummy...

Return to “Versa General Chat”