crankshaft position sensor g35?

Got questions about your Infiniti? We're here to help, and it's FREE!
Slutpuppy
Car: Infiniti G35 coupe

ok i need to know where it is exactly and also if you can somehow show me how to replace it maybe point it out on an a picture?

SteveTheTech
Car: 15 Sentra SR
12 G37x Coupe
-Formerly-
05 Mazda 6 L3 Sport, 95 J30, 94 D22

Welcome to Nico,

They are located on the back of the engine between the block and the transmission.

What code are you trying to resolve?

mysupratoy94
Car: 2004 G35 Sedan

I sort of had the same question but ended up having the dealeership replace my BC1 Sensor. I do have a question though, how long does it take for a pro mechanic to remove this part, labor wise? Does the onboard computer need to be flashed when replacing this sensor? Dealership said they had to do that. Also, would this sensor cause my car to suddenly shut off with no warning and even cause all my preset stations on my radio get reset? I need help with this since i believe i got ripped off at the dealership. thanks

SteveTheTech
Car: 15 Sentra SR
12 G37x Coupe
-Formerly-
05 Mazda 6 L3 Sport, 95 J30, 94 D22

I really hope you were not taken for a ride although sometimes there are some serious communication problems between the technicians (fixing the actual problem) and the service advisers. There is no excuse for bad service if you are paying. Before you leave always make sure you have an answer that makes you happy.

Return to “Infiniti Online Mechanic”