cracked navigation screen on a 2012 nissan rogue

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
glennstr43
Car: 2012 nissan rogue

I accidentally cracked the touch navigation screen on my 2012 rogue. Is it possible to replace the screen? The dealership wants over $3,500 dollars to replace the unit. This unit has a radio, navigation, single cd, all around cameras and sirius.

seldomseen
Car: '12 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR & '15 Lexus GS350 F Sport

glennstr43 wrote:I accidentally cracked the touch navigation screen on my 2012 rogue. Is it possible to replace the screen? The dealership wants over $3,500 dollars to replace the unit. This unit has a radio, navigation, single cd, all around cameras and sirius.
Your best bet is to purchase a used unit online or see if you can track down a new screen. Did you crack the actual screen or the screen shield?

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

I would surmise you have the around view system. Finding a replacement unit will be tough as it was just introduced on the 2012 models. To make things more difficult, I believe there's a slight size difference too, with '12 unit being a tad larger.

You'd have to pull the unit and open it to get a part number, but I dunno if you can order a replacement screen. There's a seller on ebay that deals in parts off wrecked Rogue's, but it may take a while before he gets something in.

If there's no difference in the screen, you might be able to swap out one from an '11. I did a google search and it seems that if you can find a compatible screen, you should be able to swap them.

https://www.google.com/#q=replace+car+stereo+lcd+screen+

Return to “Interiors”