couple of Q's.....

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
shiryu0
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa

1. anybody have the dead pedal pad fall off? i didnt realized it was just glued to the carpet till it came off......got some crazy glue, and i dont think its ever gonna move again

2. got the Fujita intake on , its LOUD when u get on it:

while installing it i came upon what i believe is wiring for foglights, i thought only SL's came wired for them?

3. Courtesy parts has a number keypad to use with the keyless entry, anybody try it?

4. anybody bypass the throttle body coolant? we live in the desert, i can see that working up north....but not down here, plus it looks pretty simple, the two little hoses are long enough to reach the other side were the coolant flows back.

Skim302
Car: Nissan Versa S

1. No thats never happened to me but its seems like an easy enough fix.

2. I hope that its loud because I'm waiting for mine to come in right now . And the SL models do come with the wire for the fogs.

3. I dont know

4. Someone did it awhile ago and I asked him numerous times to post pics and tell me how he did it and whats needed but he never got back to me.

Gr8dave37
Car: 2008 Blue Onyx Versa S

Our Socal Versa Group had a discussion about the fog wiring just this afternoon. I have an 08 S sedan that is prewired for the fogs...we figured nissan just uses the same wiring when they run it and it's a pain to take it out...so they just leave it.

Mr_Ed
Car: 2008 Versa SL HB Blue Onyx

So the Fujita CAI for the'07 fits the '08 without any problems?? The Fujita site only shows one for the '07. They want $220.59 -- where did you guys get yours?

blindsnyper
Car: 2007 versa

the '07 and '08 are the exact same car

you can get one here...http://shop.versaspeed.com/main.sc

Mr_Ed
Car: 2008 Versa SL HB Blue Onyx

blind_snyper wrote:the '07 and '08 are the exact same car
Thanks -- that's nice to know ... I've been to numerous websites that never show stuff for an '08.

I'd rather support versaspeed than go elsewhere (even for a few dollars more)

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

Mr_Ed wrote:I'd rather support versaspeed than go elsewhere (even for a few dollars more)
thats a good attitude to have.... you guys may or may not know this but Bob over at versaspeed talks to all these companys to make parts for the versa and some of them respond, however some parts dont sell as well, or guys are buying parts from ebay.... and the aftermarket companies talk amongst each other and check out versa sales.... and if they arent doing good new companies dont even want to touch the versa.... so i say this,"If you're going to buy aftermarket, its better that you stay away from ebay, you dont have to buy from Bob, but just stay away from the parts from china.... buying these isnt helping the cause at all....."

Johniboi
Car: Versa

well everybody, take out your wallet and start buying aftermarket products!! Just not from ebay lol..

i would really appreciate it if there were more parts for the versa

Oh yeah and Bob's a cool guy also..jus wanted to mention that.lol

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”