Costco has a sale on Michelin and Bridgestone tires

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Hi, all.

If you are in the market for tires, Costco has a sale on Michelin (up to $150 for a set of four tires - depending on the model, of course) and Bridgestone (up to $110).

A few weeks ago, I got four Michelin Pilot Sport 4S in 255/40-18 installed for around $860 or so ... and the sale has become $10 better than that now.

Check it out.

Z

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

Costco is literally the only place I get my tires. Gotta make use of the membership. But right now, I am stuck with a stupid warranty we bought when we purchased the Rogue brand new, so I have to wait for one more year before I can ditch the Dunlops and upgrade to Bridgestone or Michelin from Costco. Plus they do the tire rotation for free (unlike dealers, which stiff you $20 for the job).

szh

Yeah!

I also buy from America's Direct sometimes - they match other places. They will also do free rotations.

But, this deal from Costco is darn good, and the few percent rebate at the end of the year makes it even better.

Z

Squiggles
Car: 2018 QX80

datechboss101 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:17 pm
Costco is literally the only place I get my tires. Gotta make use of the membership. But right now, I am stuck with a stupid warranty we bought when we purchased the Rogue brand new, so I have to wait for one more year before I can ditch the Dunlops and upgrade to Bridgestone or Michelin from Costco. Plus they do the tire rotation for free (unlike dealers, which stiff you $20 for the job).
I didn't know Costco did tire rotation for free. Guess I'll be looking there for my next set. Gotta love their prices on booze too!

szh

Squiggles wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:15 am
datechboss101 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:17 pm
I didn't know Costco did tire rotation for free. Guess I'll be looking there for my next set. Gotta love their prices on booze too!
Yeah!

Plus, when you include the cash rebate they give at the end of the year, the prices on everything gets a bit better.

Z

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

They still have the sale for Michelins going on right now.

Return to “General Chat”