Cooling Seats

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
SteveCooper

Hello G35 Drivers

Got a question

I live in Sugar Land,Texas and I have no use for the Heated seats.

My Brother just purchased a Lincoln Navigator and in his navigator he has Cooling Seats, I was wondering is it possible to mod the seats in the G35 from heated to cooling seats.

just wondering.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Good thinking.

All these things are possible, members have done wilder mods than this.

Since it wasn't a factory option on the G (maybe to come in a couple years?) it will have to be a bit creative arrangement.

The ease of this modification will hinge on wether you can fit M45 or Q45 seats.Both models offer this feature.

We have a member who is a parts guy at a the Infinti dealer:1-888-216-5328

Ask specifically for Joe Tsensky let him know u r a NICO member and ask if it's possible to fit M45 or Q45 seats with that feature into your G.

You may need an upholstery shop do some hooking up after receipt of the seats.

In exchange for the good insights/info from Joe, if you <do> buy those seats, buy them from him (he gives discounts for us anyway, if you tell him u r NICO member)

He is a busy guy though, so only call him if you are reasonably serious you might go that route it if it's possible.

Hope this helps.

Alternatively if you find a very large, hi end ,upholstery shop that often does mods,, you may be able to get them to fit the Infinti parts for the cooling into your existing seats, with some custom work.

Fred..:)

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”