Just completed replacement of Radiator Fan Control Module. Took about 1/2 hour. Fan control works great. No more fans running all the time. Ordered part on Amazon pointed out by Midnight earlier in the string of posts. Here's the procedure I used for remove and replacement:
1) applied WD40 to (2) 10 mm bolts holding the air duct on top of radiator that routes air to filter box and
(2) 10 mm bolts that secure the module.
2) once you remove the right and left engine bay covers and the air duct the module is obvious bolted to
the fan unit.
3) there are 3 connectors on the fan control module. (2) are on the right of the module and (1) is on the
bottom. I removed the (2) connectors to the right first. The bottom connector was a bit difficult to get
at so removed the (2) bolts on the module freeing the module so I could get a better handle on the bottom
connecter to free it.
4) Bolted on new Radiator Fan Control Unit and connected the 3 fan connectors. Reinstalled engine bay covers
and air duct unit. Started M and let it run. Problem solved. That's it.