Cool trivia

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

At our last Nissan/Infinti meet (our fifth or sixth here in the last 2.5 months or so) we had show up (among others:

a 97 I30 w/ a VQ30, a 2k2 Max w/ a VQ35 and a 91 Q45 (mine) with a VH45de.

The two Infiniti's had the billet Stillen oil caps, and the 2k2 Max the stock oil cap.

I thought it would be cool to play around, so I took out my oil cap and it fit the VQ30 and the VQ35 too!!And we switched them around any which way and they fit!

Cool trivia huh?

Fred...:)

Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

the fun things fred and the gang do when there on speed at the meets ..

wonder if it fits SR20 .....

can we get some pics of the musical oil caps game?

deesolballs

palmerwmd wrote:At our last Nissan/Infinti meet (our fifth or sixth here in the last 2.5 months or so) we had show up (among others:

a 97 I30 w/ a VQ30, a 2k2 Max w/ a VQ35 and a 91 Q45 (mine) with a VH45de.

The two Infiniti's had the billet Stillen oil caps, and the 2k2 Max the stock oil cap.

I thought it would be cool to play around, so I took out my oil cap and it fit the VQ30 and the VQ35 too!!And we switched them around any which way and they fit!

Cool trivia huh?

Did you guys try on each others condoms too!! Sounds like you guys need women in your lives. Switching oil caps for fun....I'll be damned if things get that bad for me. Get a woman dammit.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

deesolballs wrote:Did you guys try on each others condoms too!! Sounds like you guys need women in your lives. Switching oil caps for fun....I'll be damned if things get that bad for me. Get a woman dammit.

Uhm most of us atending have gf's I was there with a date.

And besides this is exactly what I mean when i refer to bad habits from the ring spilling over into general chat.

The only reason your post isn't getting deleted is, so it can serve as an example on what not to post.

Daunttless

Notice fred says date, but doesn't specify that it was a girl like he does for everyone else..... : )

:icesangel

deesolballs

yeah, that freddy is different. Leave my posts as an example freddy. Great idea. :rolleyes

Stoneage_Turbo

on the 17 of september 2002 dees busted loose from "THE RING" (insert thunder here):asthanos

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

I'll have to take mine of the VQ35DE and try it on the KA24DE, my old Altima that my mom now drives and see if it works. I'll let ya know!

Stoneage_Turbo

that could be why when you look up oil caps online it only says "nissan"with no model or engine designation , just a thought

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

I am pretty sure that all the caps can be fot on all the engines. I have never had any problems. Hell I have a generic one made for a Honda put on my Stanza right now and it fits just fine. And my Nismo one is on the Spec currently and when that oil cap came out I know the QR25DE was not available at the time considering it is new.

Return to “General Chat”