Cool INFINITI/nissan wallpapers

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
deesolballs

Theres some good stuff here. Qs, Presidents, 300ZX, etc. Even Silvias for you unfortunate 240 saps.

http://www.automotivearticles....s.htm

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

cool. i grabbed the Gt1 racer.

redrocket
Car: 1987 200sx SE, 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic Crew Cab, and 1999 Kawasaki ZX9R

I got the R34 skyline one day guys one day i will have one or at least see one in person

deesolballs

When I was a kid I thought that all this car dreaming would end when I grew up. How naive of me!! At 27 I still rush to holler "Thats my car!!" before my 30 year old brother can say it. And the sad part is the satisfaction I feel when I say it before he does. I find me self saying it out loud as I read my CARandDRIVER mag on the toilet. Grunt...grunt....splash....kerplunk .... unhh...THATS MY CAR!!! The wife thinks I'm a bit crazy.

Don't lie fellas, you guys used to shout that phrase when you were kids.

Mayhem_J30

car dreaming has actually replaced a good 40% of my girl dreaming. and that's a lot of dreaming since i have so much down time at work. i'm like a crack addict with cars. If i see one i like i'll go out and learn everything i can about it even if there's not a chance in hell i'll see one in person or ever get to sit in it

redrocket
Car: 1987 200sx SE, 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic Crew Cab, and 1999 Kawasaki ZX9R

all i can do is dream I have nothing better to do and if you can't have your dreams you would go crazy. I thought the dreaming phase for a car would pass until i bought one of my dream cars and no it just made it worse when i had to sell the car. I thank you guys because I am 22 and dees your 27 and you still dream just gives me hope that i can dream for the rest of my life

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

Mayhem_J30 wrote:If i see one i like i'll go out and learn everything i can about it even if there's not a chance in hell i'll see one in person or ever get to sit in it

I've been doing this for years. I have gone to dealershoips to get brochures and even driven some that I know I would never own. Since the Internet explosion, it has become so much easier for me to look for pictures or information about any car out there. Makes the dreaming even more fun, and easier to do!

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

deesolballs wrote: I find me self saying it out loud as I read my CARandDRIVER mag on the toilet. Grunt...grunt....splash....kerplunk .... unhh...THATS MY CAR!!! The wife thinks I'm a bit crazy.

LMSFAO! That gets my vote for the All-Time Funniest Thing EVER Written on NICO.

My two sons play that game in the car too. And the great part is, my 6-year-old (who's just SCARY smart) has already started memorizing numbers (hp, torque, etc.) and punks his friends with it. Had a kid spend the night for his birthday whose dad drives a Firebird Formula V6... My kid made him cry telling him my Q could beat his dad's 'Bird - "It's all wings and spoilers, dude - it's only a V6 with 160 hp!"

He's an a**hole... Sniff... I'm so proud!

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

redrocket wrote:all i can do is dream I have nothing better to do and if you can't have your dreams you would go crazy. I thought the dreaming phase for a car would pass until i bought one of my dream cars and no it just made it worse when i had to sell the car. I thank you guys because I am 22 and dees your 27 and you still dream just gives me hope that i can dream for the rest of my life

I am 35 and still dream. ('bout M45's).

Fred...:)

PalmerWMD

Great link !

MaineExport
Car: Quad racing, import cars and Trucks. Hunting, fishing whatever.

deesolballs wrote:When I was a kid I thought that all this car dreaming would end when I grew up. How naive of me!! At 27 I still rush to holler "Thats my car!!" before my 30 year old brother can say it. And the sad part is the satisfaction I feel when I say it before he does.

My brother and I are the same way. He's a 29 year old USAF pilot, and I'm a 26 year old college student... everytime we get together it's all about the fast cars and bad-a$$ 4X4's!!! Well, guns and women too, but we always share the automobile stuff with the most enthusiasm and drinking! Hell, we'll never grow out of it... and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

"I've been doing this for years. I have gone to dealershoips to get brochures and even driven some that I know I would never own. Since the Internet explosion, it has become so much easier for me to look for pictures or information about any car out there. Makes the dreaming even more fun, and easier to do!"

from the time i could talk ive been into cars , hell even before that . anyway started collecting brocures at around 11 and have a 4footx3footx3foot crate full of broucres . and i belive i own every autoweek made since may 1989 , best brichure is one a dealer sent away for for me , it is a autogrpahed litho of the viper when it first came out ...autographed by none other than one of my biggest heros , carol shelby .

when i get back to florida and my collection ill let you guys know if there is infiniti stuff in there , i know there tons of nissan stuff incleudeing a poster of the 300zx that was campained back in the imsa days alongside the 300zx GTP car , me and my dad used to go to all the imsa races we could and my dad would tell me all about the nissan race cars and brabam , never seen him so exited over japanese cars before or since , tho he does like to kid me when a infiniti IRL car blows up ...

then there is that collection of 600 hotwheel cars ....

Stoneage_Turbo

this is just one wall of my apartment , the blue stuff being all hotwheel cars still in there boxes

and yes thats a poster of a pig on my wall , but its a racing pig

MasterMan
Car: nothing running at the moment city buses "uck here

hmm i have some old hotwheels.. last time i checked the price of them all my collection was worth 600$ (for only about 70 cars) and that was like 2-3 years ago.. wonder if they went up any...

Sygerwulf
Car: 91 240SX SE

o....m....g...dude that's awsome lol

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Stoney, you are just too damn cool. Pops sounds like a cool guy too - you're a lucky guy.

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

Dreaming is all good! I check out almost every car I pass or see!lol With one quick look I know what I would do to it if I had it,sometimes its sell it or junk it but most of the time its some styling and performance mods. Then there is the o'l Mclarin or 911 turbo or Skyline dream!(ones that are out of reach)those are the ones that drive me crazy!I swear if I ever won the loto big id buy 20 or 30 cars build a big *** musuem wwith a track.Then I would charge people like 10 bucks to come in and look at them so I could write all my cars off as a buisness expence.:D

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

Stoneage_Turbo wrote:this is just one wall of my apartment , the blue stuff being all hotwheel cars still in there boxes

WOW!!!! That is is just AWESOME!!

I still have every Matchbox/Hot Wheels car I have ever owned. I have not bought any in a few years but I would occasionally find a few that I like and buy them. None of mine are in the boxes though becsaue I would get poster boards when I was younger and draw roads, intersections and parking lots on them to play with the cars on. I have well over 1,000 altogether.

skydragoness
Car: 03' 350z Touring 6spd
92' 240sx 60k survivor :)

ah... i've seen that site before, didn't like it because it didn't have enough older nissans/silvias

i've been into cars since i was little, i had the ability when i was younger (and still do) to be able to point out and name make, model, sometimes year of each car i see, i think i attribute that to my uncle taking me to car shows when i was three yrs old and pointing out cars to me.

i sold my chubby prizm and then got my 240, wasn't my number one dream car (Impreza 2.5RS or 5th gen Celica GT-S) but i was instantly hooked and after seeing s13 Silvias tricked out, i can't stop dreaming about what i am going to do next to my car, and when i finally make it into a fine beast, i'll probably want to get another car like an ae86 hatch or Mk2 Supra, 240z, 280zx,Mr2, you get the idea... :drooling

dreaming is good, its a distraction from the unpleasant things in the world, and like i say to my mom when she *****es about stuff i buy for my car, i say: "hey, it's like buying all those shoes you don't wear, 'this is my hobby" :yummy

240gurl
Car: my sxy car

i swear i think every 300z driver thinks im on krack..everytime i see them around my town i start honking and waving to them...loli luv that car so much..

skydragoness
Car: 03' 350z Touring 6spd
92' 240sx 60k survivor :)

heh, i do the same thing to 240 owners, a thumbs up, only got one response, i came to a 4 stop sign intersection, and was facing a white 240 fastback, and i have a white coupe, so it was kind of eerie :D

PalmerWMD

I always wave and/or thunps up if I see so,meone in a Q45.SInce they arent such a well know car most PPL really like it when I yell "nice Q!".

Stoneage_Turbo

dang fred you alright? starting to sound like me there with that jethroesque typeing , remeber im the only one around here alowed to type bad

PalmerWMD

LOL

Actually I am kinda sick right now, but I always type poorly.Only bother to edit if its too many typos.

Just a drag about being sick, I worked SOO hard on my run and P/U's and S/U's to get a good score on thursdays PT test and now being sick even if it's just for a few days is gonna take that all away..:(...

Fred...

Stoneage_Turbo

"Just a drag about being sick, I worked SOO hard on my run and P/U's and S/U's to get a good score on thursdays PT test and now being sick even if it's just for a few days is gonna take that all away....."

man am i glad im in the chair force , we have to pass a bike test that i fail yearly due to my heart rate being wicked high to begin with (120bpm just sitting on bike) even after failing that every year in still here , only physiscal stuff we do other than that is in basic . anyrate things are easy round here

but if i had it my way we would all have to pass a 2 mile run and a certain number of sit ups and push ups , i mean shoot is it rreally gonna be of any value if i have to run away from the enimy if i can pedal a bike and keep my heart rate below 90 bpm ? but i bet being able ot run 2 miles in 14 min would help

in 199 days ill be some fat lazy slob readin a collage book .....

PalmerWMD

Mike,

It's real easy to fall out of shape when in college,so go easy on the Pizzas, and run at least 3 times a week and you'll do fine.

About the PT test another drag is that I changed my routine just for the PT test, I went from 3 long runs plus 3 x weights per week, to 5 short runs and PU,SU.

For me personally my other schedule gets me closer where I wanna be and its a real hassle to change my schedule to reorient for the PT test...:(I hope I didnt loose too much of that, my CDR is not likely to reschedule my test just because it may happend to fall on my first day of not being sick (just my luck if it works out like that).

As long as you are not sick teh day of the test you take it.We have a minimum permissible score of 240 points (the rest of Army is 180 points) and it gets very rigidly enforced.Not making 240 can cost a guy his job.So I am hoping I wil be magically better tomorrow mornign and do my last run, PU,SU before thursday (ned 2-3 dyas rest to do well), or I hope I stay sick beyon.d thursday

Mayhem_J30

Anybody know where to get some good Nissan screen savers? When doing searches you get tons of PURE CRAP

Return to “General Chat”