cool bike video

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Movingviolation240
Car: Big boost and flying are 2 of the 3 things I can't turn down

Jubs180
Car: my 240sx, my computers, my anime collection, learning spanish and japanese, and of course, My beauti

that was pretty cool.

my favorite part was the dude at the end with the transam :)all the other bike stuff has been played out (or done by everyone)the car was definitely a first time :D

-Dan

wizzfish

dare i spark it..?

ok, so that hayabusa (sp.? sorry im not a bike guy) vid where the guy is wheeling at incredibly high speeds...fake or real?

im sure bike guys have seen this vid im talking about

Jubs180
Car: my 240sx, my computers, my anime collection, learning spanish and japanese, and of course, My beauti

I would assume it was real.since a friend of mine got the front wheel of his GSXR 1000 up in front of me, my brother and a couple other friends, in 6th gear towards the top of the powerband.(thats like... fast.. 140mphish?)

and that was starting the wheelie at that speed.

its no problem for wheelies to start at low speeds and then to be just shifted up to higher gears (if the rider is good, and crazy enough)

sultan

A good (or stupid) rider on a powerful bike could pop a wheelie at high speed. I've seen it done on the freeway. Cruise control on motorcyles is great, isn't it? This video makes me want to do stupid things on my suzuki, except that it is 600 lbs and it is older than I am.

Daunttless

Bike videos are the reason I will never, ever, own a sport bike. I fear for my life if I got on one of those things.

Also, a good rider can do a lot, I've seen bikers start the quartermile in a wheelie, and end the quartermile in a wheelie at full speed. Its sick, course, I've also seen them crash it, which is even worse. : )

Crashing a car at 150mph, I'm fine, thank you roll cage and harness.

Crashing a bike at 150mph, hello permanent multilation, maiming, paralysis, or death. : ) Crashing a bike INTO a car at 150....repeat aforementioned things, only worse.

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

Yeah i really liked that vid. That Trans Am had to have perfect allignment to go so straight for so long at that speed. Looks to me he was maybe going around 50 mph (?).

StanBo
Car: 93 Miata - 10 Tacoma

wizzfish wrote:dare i spark it..?

ok, so that hayabusa (sp.? sorry im not a bike guy) vid where the guy is wheeling at incredibly high speeds...fake or real?
Are you talking about the one where he enters a looping turn at like 70 and then throws it up at 100+? I have some vids like that. Kazaa has its uses.

That was a great bike video.

I was at E-Town last month as was watching one on the Sony XPlode focus. The last 20 mins was all crashes that happened while filming the video. I tell you I almost lost my lunch. Broken legs and limbs are not my bag.

boMex

Last Saturday night I was on the 404 doing 190 km/h doing my first high speed run with the car and I see this headlight coming up on me real fast -sportbike- I think, or Porsche with one light out. Sure enough this bike passes me at about 250 km/h and slows way down as we leave the lit up section of the road. As I catch back up I notice the rider has long hair and is wearing low cut jeans and a thong. Nothing better than Hotties who like performance machines. :D Anyway her lights were pretty ****ty so she ended up driving off my high beams for about 15 minutes. We both exit at the same time and at the stoplight I roll down the window and check her out....man is she FINE! She actually thanked me for lighting up her way home and wanted to know if I wanted to go grab a coffee. Turns out that she's the younger sister of this girl I went to school with. I hadn't seen her in like 5 years and back then she was 14 years old, flat and..well..very younger sister-ish. Man what a difference 5 years can make. So I walked away from the evening with her number and my first high speed run with my car. Nissans bring good luck. :D

StanBo
Car: 93 Miata - 10 Tacoma

Damn you. Where did you get a chick magnet?

All I seem to have is a trouble magnet. Everywhere I go in the 240 people rev and stare at me. Even though I am minding my own business.

Good score!

ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

boMex: thats wicked news! i've had alot of waves, winks, and smiles, but no numbers... good luck with that :thumbup

Return to “General Chat”