CONVERTIBLE SPORT PACKAGE SEATS

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
RSREXX1
Car: INFINITI FX 35

I understand you can't get the sport package leather seats with air conditioning. My question is, the sport seat side bolsters felt tight for my backside. Are the side bolsters adjustable? Also did any body purchase the dealer installed radio antenae built into the spoiler.. Hows the radio signal? Thanks for any info

Rondog
Car: 2009 G37S Convertible

I got them in mine. The side bolsters are adjustable. There are two buttons on the front left of the seat for bolster adjustments.

bschurr
Car: 2009 G37S 6MT Conv

^thigh bolsters are controlled by the front button and the rear button controls the side bolsters.

OP- Sorry, no experience with the accessory rear spoiler & reception but I would assume it works flawlessly.

ToplessG37S
Car: 2009 G37S Convertible

I have the rear spoiler with integrated antenna. Love it. Reception is same, and I don't have an antenna to deal with. I waited just for the spoiler.

bschurr
Car: 2009 G37S 6MT Conv

ToplessG37S wrote:I have the rear spoiler with integrated antenna. Love it. Reception is same, and I don't have an antenna to deal with. I waited just for the spoiler.
PIC???

Cobra_Kai_84
Car: 2009 G37S convertible - Athens Blue/Graphite, Premium, Sport, Nav, rear deck spoiler

The rear deck spoiler is great. Got mine installed a couple weeks ago (had ordered it early in the summer)

it gives the back of the car a totally different look, most importantly it removed the unsightly rubber radio antenna.

I removed the antenna the day I got the car, but the "stump" of the black rubber antenna was still there attached to the XM antenna. FM radio was "ok" without the antenna, but I listen to XM most of the time so it wasn't an issue. Now that the spoiler is on, radio reception is fantastic as it should be.

Once you have the spoiler on, they also change the XM antenna to a XM "bump". its a bit smaller and shaped differently than the curvy XM antenna that comes with the car initially. Looks great, and not like a shark fin on the BMWs, etc.

Also, the spoiler replaces the small "chrome spoiler" (in fact, they remove the chrome spoiler entirely to put on the new spoiler) so there is no longer a chrome finish.

personally, I think it completes the car, and its a worthy investment in looks and in function. Plus, no more black rubber antenna.... that in itself makes it worth it

hope this helps.

da mayor
Car: '08 QX56, '08 G37sm '07 FX45sold, ''06 Turbonetics G35 sedan SOLD, '09 G37xCoupe,'07 6MTG35 sedan

they tried to make the cooling/heating plate from the seats fit into a non-sport seat but there isn't enough space in there and also due to the angles of the sport style seats.

you can't have everything!

there is also a shorter antenna accessory if you don't want to opt for the rear spoiler

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”