Convertible for sale

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
240cnvert

I just picked up a Black 94 240sx convertible automatic but i have too many so i need to get rid of it. The best use for it would be a parts car or engine swap. Car has 200,000 miles on the car and only one owner. Interior isnt very good, driver side door pannel is falling off, dash isnt great, 2 back side windows stuck down, and body isnt great. If your going to strip the car and do a swap its a great and unique car for you. The frame is good with no rust. The car ran when i picked it up but i went out today and it would start, probably just a loose connection. If interested i will post up pics, the car is in northen virginia and looking to get $700 obo or trade for a set of rims.

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

$700... sounds like a good deal.. Too bad I'm in Wisconsin.

You might get more than $700 parting it out. How's the top?Back window?Conv. motor?Trunk struts/trunk lid?interior rear seat panels?Did it come with a boot?

these are just some ideas for unique parts that you might be able to get some $$ for.

But, somebody should def. give you $700 for it.

Good Luck!

EmaSe
Car: 240sx convertible

if u part it out let me know because i need a drivers side rear window.

nab911

$700?? If it runs and is drivable, i may be very interested. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and let me know all the detailed specs on it.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”