Convertible boot hold down snaps.

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
Chaluska

Found some good replacements for the OEM vert boot snap hold down clips...

Went to hobby lobby's clothing/fabric section, and found these... (listed at 2.99, but were 50% off all western wear products LOL)

the contained 4 clips as pictured below, 4 top snaps, 4 gaskets, 4 caps, and 4 snap backings... you will only use the clips i pictured.

Looks pretty good to me.. better than the one faded rusted zinc brass whatever snap that was on there.

and yes, the 5/8" snap fits the OEM boot NICE and tight.. as tight, if not tighter, than the OE snap stud.

:bigthumb: for $1.50 replacements

bgoodwill
Car: 92 240sx convertible

Thanks for the info. I don't need them yet, but have 2 cars that will probably will some replaced sooner or later, so I'm going to buy a couple of sets to have around for future use.

Chaluska

Yeah, i had to find an alternate solution, but the crappy thing, is after i found a replacement, i went home, and dug around, and ended up finding all the originals.. lol

gotta hate having 3 cars completely stripped... even though its pretty organized, there is still a LOT of stuff

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”